Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello

soulsearcher

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Oct 2012
Hi, I joined a few months ago, only just got around to introducing myself, I started smoking marijuana when I was in My mid forties, It did me a lot of good clearing out old issues in my life it's good for making me see who I really am. Then through a work colleage I heard about Ayahuasca and Peyote etc., got curious and facinated and tried Peyote in a ceremony in Holland...it was terrifying for me, but ended on a happy note, but I still have old issues demons to face. It left me wanting more, I tried San pedro at home on my own that didn't work out to well, not a bad trip but not good either, I feel like my ego is too strong. Now I'm thinking about Ayahuasca but afraid too, but want to finish what I'll feel needs to be done...............Long story and brief believe it or not :lol:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hi! welcome!! good to have you on board. sounds like you have quite a psychedelic history!! ;) i think i have gone at least thru some similar phases in my life.. i found that when my ego was too strong, it seemed that it didn't really help to fight it. but more something like a step by step solution. something like first accept how it is and have inner peace so that you can really feel it and then it can be more easy to change or transform yourself, because of less attachment through emotions or so.
damn, i can't really explain it very well... maybe a bit like dreaming... you dreamt a certain type of ego for a certain time and then maybe if you have learnt a certain lesson, you can just wake up from it. anyway man... i just hope you have a good time on the forum!! everything will be alright!!! :)

soulsearcher

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Oct 2012
Thanks Braineater, yeah I know that I have to learn to let go more and trust and not fight it, I know I have been resisting out of fear and lack of trust (I've have big trust issues in my life) , but I'm getting there slowly :)

NancyWelch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2013
Welcome aboard buddy, have a great stay up in here.