Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Hello
My name is Palien. I am a 24 years old guy and a student of master's (Public Health). Previously, I did my bachelor's in Food and Nutrition.
I joined this forum on the recommendation of a close friend and have found it quite interesting so far.
Hope to have great, fun time here.
Looking forward to you all
:)

Gnick&Gnack

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juil 2012
Welcome to the forum and in the community!
Also ask for anything....se you soon!

bye bye ;)

M

Monsieur Mouette

Invité
Welcome, Palien ; but let me ask you, why are you doing friend reqs in the french section ? You didn't post there yet, and it makes me wondering... Why ? WHY ??

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Monsieur Mouette a dit:
Welcome, Palien ; but let me ask you, why are you doing friend reqs in the french section ? You didn't post there yet, and it makes me wondering... Why ? WHY ??

OMG, I am so sorry about that actually. I got this complaint from two or three people, Actually I was looking to send friend requests in the "English" section only but somehow I couldn't figure out how to separate English section members from other section members? I am awfully sorry about this again; hope no one minds. :nod:

M

Monsieur Mouette

Invité
No complaint from me, it was just unusual. Actually, I think this is more about the fact that you send friend reqs to people you never talked to. Even if you were french, I think I would have had the same reaction. But don't mind, have a nice journey on the board.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Monsieur Mouette a dit:
No complaint from me, it was just unusual. Actually, I think this is more about the fact that you send friend reqs to people you never talked to. Even if you were french, I think I would have had the same reaction. But don't mind, have a nice journey on the board.

Well, that is perhaps because I love socializing and I make loads and loads of friends in life. And I actually like making strangers my friends. Since I don't know anything about the strangers, so I like knowing more and more about them. :p