Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

heaven or hell ?

Space-is-the-Place

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
I say Heaven & Hell (& the Doors of Perception :mrgreen:)

TwymX

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Avr 2008
You're not supposed to choose, right? But I'm actually going to answer this. If you lived your whole life doing horrible things (such as doing drugs :p ) and then you suddenly find out that you can be forgiven, would you go in a place (heaven) where you can't be yourself (and do drugs :p )? I think I'd choose Hell. :)

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
adrianhaffner a dit:
apparently dying is comparable to a massive dmt trip. i'd be in heaven from this perspective

ive heard the brain, just like in a dream, makes DMT during a near-death expierience so youre too tripped out to be scared or feel anything. Just in amazement.
i think thats where the idea for heaven came from. then maybe someone who lived a life of sin and had alot of bad feelings almost dies and his trip, composed of his brain was horrible and scary. therefore, if youre good you go to heaven if youre bad you go to hell

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Earth is for me. Heaven and hell are just words. I chose the Galactic Empire.

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Very nice link. Ha ha. I don't reject and hate on the ideas but I don't believe them either. There's not enough information for me to have that kind of faith.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I already see my self talking to aliens ;) maybe they got some amazing psychedelic entheogens to offer?

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
That wouldn't surprise me. :lol:

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
Illegalsmile a dit:
adrianhaffner a dit:
apparently dying is comparable to a massive dmt trip. i'd be in heaven from this perspective

ive heard the brain, just like in a dream, makes DMT during a near-death expierience so youre too tripped out to be scared or feel anything. Just in amazement.
i think thats where the idea for heaven came from. then maybe someone who lived a life of sin and had alot of bad feelings almost dies and his trip, composed of his brain was horrible and scary. therefore, if youre good you go to heaven if youre bad you go to hell

i agree for the most part. heaven or hell is subjective to the viewer