Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

have someone tryied other psychoactive cacti

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
myrtilocactus for example?.. I found on the Erowid, that it contains mescaline too, but it was not written how much.

I'm asking because I grow few plants of that speeshes since 5 years(first I thought they are San Pedro, but later the differences in the shape became more clear)

also I want to ask about the Opuntia cacti( the flat ones)
because they grow most easy even outdoors and their fruits have realy nice taste. I've found on the net, that some varieties of that gender contains realy little mescaline(0,1%), others contains traces of 3-4 phenetilamine and others unspecified chemicals.
I'm interested if someone have tryied some of theese and how much.

I've tryied San Pedro (trichocereus pachanoi) and peruvian torch(Trichocereus peruvianus) when I was in Amsterdam, the quantity was good,(100 gr dryied SP and 100 gr. dryied PT for 2 people but the quality was not very good, so the trip was longer but not so intense like theaverige mushroom trip..
Maybe the cacti grown in Europe, not in the desert are not so potent and the dosage of 200-400 gr raw cactus should be more?

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
you say you had 100 grams of dry cactus? and you did not trip hard? damn, I have taken 20 grams of dry peruvian torch and walked with elves and dwarfs for 8 hours. the cactus I had taken was grown in the netherlands.

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
Yeah, but it was probay from several years dryied..
The duch man found the packets(plastick vakuumed pakets with peases of druied cactus, on the one it was written "san pedro 100" , on the other was written nothing, he said it maybe is peruwian torch, but it was cuted and dryied, so it's not shure) in his house, returning after several years spent in India.
We boiled it in the morning,
It was bitter, and we even eated the boiled pieces after drinking
the potion. efects start to come about an hour later, first a funny feeling in the stomache than some kind of change in the intensity of the colours and sparcles of light, than we went in the park,
the time just stoped, the weather was wonderfull, the trees was extraordinary beautifull and I had a feeling I understand the language of the birds..
Colourfull and happy feeling, chaildish somehow, it lasted all the day, even a little after the Sun set, it was wonderfull gift and a beautifull expiriense in lucky coinsidence with a clear october day in A-dam ,but I had much more intense expiriences by cubensis mushrooms or by Ayahuasca..
Long time I thought that the mescaline is just not so bizare like NNDMT/psylocibine, but later people told me , that it can be even more bright and intense than Ayahuasca, but if a "breakthrough" dose is taken .(maybe cross-tolerans between tryptamines and mescaline posible? I sometimes eat a hand full (50-100) of fresh semilanceata in the mountain)

I suppose a 25sm piese of fresh mature cactus grown in the tropics will be enough for fulll power mescaline trip?

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
the piece I took was about 30 cm, but grown in the netherlands, but the dose varies quite a lot.

I also have a big (25 cm) mammilaria magnimamma and on erowid they told me that it contains alkloids but it is un known wich. so this summer i am gonna take the cactus and see wath it does.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Did anyone try these tissues that ******* was selling a while back ? They are still sold by other smartshop and normally are 25 grams of Trichocereus pachanoi or peruvianus for about 20 euro or so.

Its said that these are only the outer shell of the cactus so the most active part of the cacti. I still have some lying around but don't know how potent they are. Would be great to use them this summer in the woods , but I have no idea what dose to use. Think that if I want to use them I want the full experience and not only half.

joscovich

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Jan 2005
Rutger a dit:
Did anyone try these tissues that ******* was selling a while back ? They are still sold by other smartshop and normally are 25 grams of Trichocereus pachanoi or peruvianus for about 20 euro or so.

Its said that these are only the outer shell of the cactus so the most active part of the cacti. I still have some lying around but don't know how potent they are. Would be great to use them this summer in the woods , but I have no idea what dose to use. Think that if I want to use them I want the full experience and not only half.

I gave them a try, but even with 37,5 grams almost nothing happent. So i had to go for the schroom and cati mix to get at least some trip for my money. It wasn't just the outerslayer, a whole bunch from the innertisseu came with the so called skin.

By the way, i did cati before with 15 grams (from mexico) and had a blast!

joscovich

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Jan 2005
Rutger a dit:

I gave them a try, but even with 37,5 grams almost nothing happent. So i had to go for the schroom and cati mix to get at least some trip for my money. It wasn't just the outerslayer, a whole bunch from the innertisseu came with the so called skin.

By the way, i did cati before with 15 grams (from mexico) and had a blast!

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
rutger you say the outer part (skin?) is the strongest? i always thought the active alkaloids were actually right under the skin

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Yes that is what I mean the part right under the skin. For me that is the outer part , perhaps I not really clear on this ? The core does not contain any alkaloids so it was not included.

Pity to hear that the tissue stuff was not so strong. Perhaps its better to take real living cacti , then at least you know what you got.

sapato

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juil 2005
i did and it worked, at least thats what the dragonfly told me
and after hours of walking though the forest and tending to go back home, it brought me right back at the first unpath i walked in at the beginning.
Magic i say

green peace

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
@rutger: "the outer shell" sounds like the skin to me ;)
no big deal tho :p

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
the problem is that when you by dried cati, you don't now if perhap: the catus was grown in direct sunligt, wich can influence on the mescaline concentrations. Also you dont now when the cacti was harvested. When you did not Stress the catus , the consentration of mescaline is said to be very low.
In dry periods the desert animals are lookig for food and water, they start to get there food from unusual sources and the cacti protect themselves, with higher concentrations of alkoi... under the surface of the skin!!!! jippie

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
some parts are missing?
Well before harvesting it is said to not water for 2 or 3 months

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
skoeip a dit:
you say you had 100 grams of dry cactus? and you did not trip hard? damn, I have taken 20 grams of dry peruvian torch and walked with elves and dwarfs for 8 hours. the cactus I had taken was grown in the netherlands.

With San Pedro I always need 100 grams , but as you with Peruvians torch with only 20 g( if is dry green tissue) is already very strong , stronger than 100 grams dry tissue Pachanoi , 50 grams i get more 20 hours and at leat 2 days without sleep.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I've tried Pedro and Peruvian countless times and find that the stuff I grow is a lot more potent than the dried stuff you can buy on-line. My peruvians, however, are not that much stronger than my pedros, so I guess they're kinda weak. I usually use a half kilo to 1.5 fresh.

I've also tried trichocereus bridgesii and terescheckii which were both much, much weaker. That's why I only own one of each. Also done peyote several times but I've only gotten it dry, never fresh.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
I've tried Pedro and Peruvian countless times and find that the stuff I grow is a lot more potent than the dried stuff you can buy on-line. .

I dont know about the quality , but my supplier guarantees me that they came from Peru and dried in Peru (where you can buy in aany market as aphrodisiac), and I just need 25 g dry tissues for a nice trip .
About San Pedro I think is much weaker than Peruvians Torch i need 5 times the dose and i never get the same effects as Peruvians Torch .

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Be careful ordering that shit, I've heard of many, many people in England as well as other European countries and the US, getting busted for the stuff. I haven't bought dry cactus since I heard of the first bust over here a year ago. I think I remember you saying you were in Portugal?; I don't know the laws over there, but it's getting a little sketchy to order in a lot of places.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Hi brew ,

I don't know about that , i received always my orders without any problem and is more easy to me order dried tissues than live plants , and my orders are always controled and opened and they make me pay the customs duty , even in dried shrooms order I never had a problem , and i m just a purchaser .
and I can always change the label

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Well good, I'm glad you don't have to worry about anything. I never had a problem getting the stuff over here either and I used to buy kilos at a time, but I've been hearing so many stories lately of people being arrested as they leave the post office. Especially in England. Just putting out the warning; I'd be willing to bet that all mescaline containing cacti will be illegal in the US in the next 10 years.