Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

G's up hoes down!

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
So I recently did ecstasy for the first time. I bought two pills, took one myself and two friends split the second one. One of my friends, V, has done many many drugs in his life time though most of them questionable (he lived on home made LSA for months straight and ended up in an institution for a little bit) but he was like my shaman, my spirit guide, through this first voyage. He talked it up a whole lot.

But um, I was really really expecting a lot more. It took a while to hit, and pretty soon I had forgotten I had taken it at all, and I usually try to distract myself when I take drugs like these cause I feel it hits me more when I'm not waiting for it. Anyway. So we ate some pizza and then I stood up and the whole room rocked from side to side and I thought "Awesome, here it is." but I don't know, it was nothing crazy. The whole time I was wishing I had bought some marijuana instead, I get more impacted from a blunt than that pill I took. I didn't see anything, though I was not expecting to hallucinate. There were not tracers or anything that I recall and I did not feel any feelings of empathy or love or anything else they say you feel. Maybe i should have done it at a club or something more exciting than a friends bedroom. I mean, I felt different than I do sober, but I can't really describe it because I might as well have been sober. I was functioning normally and really, nothing at all out of the normal happened. The only reason why I knew there had to be at least one active substance in that pill is because about 2 hours later I felt back to normal, even though I would have said the whole time I felt "normal." So Idon't know, I guess I'm asking.. has anyone else done ecstasy? What was I supposed to feel?

The pill was called Lady Luck.. had a woman on one side.. and a G on the other wit a (.) next to the G though i can't remember which side. I tried to use the internet to identify the pill and though I came up with nothing that was exactly the pill I took, I was lead to believe it was probably more MDA than mdma if anything at all.

ThaUnreal

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Mar 2008
i dont know too much about pills, but everytime i've taken them, i've still felt "sober". For me, the pills just give me more energy and make me very talkative. Other than that, i dont really feel too different; it's not like it alters the way i think or anything. I can understand how it got popular with rave kids though; for some reason, bassy music seems to vibrate my soul like never before.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Seems to me like you guys did not take real extacy. It is pretty hard to miss once you take a right dose of MDMA.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
^ agree with fork

1) One pill isn't enough anyway

2) Commercial market for pills is SHIT these days

3) Don't EAT on it, for Christ's sake....that impedes absorption....
Even after it's in your bloodstream, eating is a bad idea. I knew people who would drink alcohol at the club, after taking it....WTF was the point?
If you wanted to be drunk, be drunk, and if you were afraid of it, why'd you take it?

Plus, it sounds like a small MDA dose.

If you took enough real, good mdma to even achieve the threshold effect, you'd know it, and your post would have been different.

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
if these pills were X at all, they were probably too old, that's why you had those weak effects. And one pill could be sufficient, for me at least.

If you were able to eat pizza, you didn't have X. period.

And ThaUnreal, i think you had speedpills or something, the effect you describe is the same I had when I bought those fakers.

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
Ahh well I did not know this.
But I do now for my next encounters.
You live and learn, right?

I'm currently in the search for mdma,
lots of arrests going on in my area lately as there is a new batch out.
But my hopes are high.
And next time i'm triple stacking,
and now know not to eat.

And I don't know if one pill isn't enough,
the other friend, not V, took that half.
And went on about the "explosion" going on inside of himself.
Infact he quite freaked me out.
His face went red and his eyes bugged out.
And he clenched his fists and said his innards were exploding, and when they did, he would be no more.
He's probably not the most mentally stable person to begin with.
But he wasn't like that before or after eating half the pill.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
When a monster dose of MDMA crystals are fully on set, there's not nothing but pure euphoria, no appetite at all!, no need for other drugs, blissful empathy, extreme ecstastic feelings, especially about musics and lights. Strong feelings of warmth, tenderness and willingness to communicate.

It is a participation mystique, you think you have never felt so great as long as the peaks continues.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I tried a pill once and got the same effects as mindfukked (very talkative and euphoria but not enough to rock my socks) and I reckon it was a very exciting night but I could tell that it could be much more than what I experienced. I felt like just tasting the sides and never getting to the good stuff.

so what's the best way to do it? snorting the powder?

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Fast all day and then eat a few at once is really the best way.

But if its not real, it doesn't matter what you do.

You must have a trustworthy source who trie them himself or has a taster who evaluates them. Buying mystery pills is a roll of the dice.

Don't eat all day, then do it for maximum effects.

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
yeahhh ????????
that was the pill I took.

Although that was less than satisfying I'm still looking forward to one day getting the full dose of mdma