Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Growbox Cubensis

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
yeah i hope it to, but it seems i lost my last 70 euro /forum/images/graemlins/icon_head222.gif

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
i talked to some dudes and they did think it wasent infected. one guy with over 30 years experiense thought it wasent infected to. now i did drink some mushroom tea.

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
I hope everything goes ok and the spirit of shroom will teach you good things. After you return to our world please share your trip. I think it is your first time to be on shroom.

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
yeah this was the first time i tripped, i will write a tripp rapport but i am not good on english. Anyway i had to harvest my shroomeys earlier so they where small and not sp potent i thought. Damn i had wrong /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif i made tea of a couple, i dunno how much because i didint have anything to check the weight. But i got like 2-3-4 times left to tripp so i dont care if i did fail with one flush and little harvest. next time i think i buy Mexicana A b/c i think they are easyer to grow. not that cubensis was hard but anyway... Did anyone try Mexicana A ?

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
I highly recommend you to buy spore syringe of cubensis - golden teacher and prepare some pf style jars and fruit them as cakes. It is real easy method if you work as sterile as possible. Just buy a starters grow kit and it has everything that you need. Golden Teacher is the best one to eat and think :=)

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Are these shrooms also called Mexican Gold ? Then they are really good and worth a try !! /forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
I think you are right, it is also known as mexican mushroom and other names are stropharia cubensis, stropharia cyanascens or stropharia caerulescens.

I saw today that ******* started to sell fresh cubensis
http://www.*******.net/productinfo.php?productmain=5&tabID=2&category=22
But so many countries it is not allowed so they won't sell to these countries.
I heard that it is one of the most powerful and has teaching ability. /forum/images/graemlins/jester.gif

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
yeah they dont sell it to finland or sweden.

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Nor to the U.S...Mikey...but spores can be found to study and observe under the microscope... /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif