Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Growbox Cubensis

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
i never tryed any magic mushrooms. But will these work or are they bull shitt? sorry i ask but there is many crapp stuff on the net.

i only taked illegal stuff but not legal like this so i am happy if some one answer! and i need to buy for 50 euro so i can pay it at the post office so what else should i buy for 10 euro? /forum/images/graemlins/alc.gif

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
man this forum sucks lol 15+ views and no one answer. /forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Dude, first off..chill out.

Second off..THEY KICK ASS. /forum/images/graemlins/truce.gif

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Make tea !! That's the secret formula for me !!

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
I agree tea is the way...if ya don't apreciate the taste of the little wonders... /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
maybe i'l buy a pizza and put fresh cubensis on it!

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Maybe then the mushies don't work that well, never tried it but the best is to use them on an empty stomache. With the pizza, your stomache is not empty. You can try it, but I prefer tea. 15 minutes and you will be flying into space !!

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
okey! is it easy to make tea on mushrooms? i never heard of that. /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
First, put a little bit of water in a cooking pan, enough for .. cups, depending on the number of psychonauts. Cut the mushrooms into little pieces. When it starts to boil, lower the fire, throw in the mushrooms and let it cook on a small fire for half an hour. Then, filter out the mushrooms, you can eat these or throw them away if you don't like the taste. /forum/images/graemlins/puke.gif Then drink up the water /forum/images/graemlins/pint.gif and relax. Sit back for about 15 - 30 min, and then you can feel the start of your trip !! /forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
okay! thanks for the info. i will try make tea in 1,5 weeks if my mushrooms will be fine.!

another question, is there any system how much you take for a normal tripp if you eat shrooms. like if your weight is 80 kg you eat like 3 g dry. it was a example. /forum/images/graemlins/puke.gif

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
My weight is about 70 kgs, and I've tried a trip with 30 gr of fresh shrooms. (Mexican Gold) This was a pretty hard trip !! For the first time, start with 15 - 20 grs, then you will have a pretty relaxed trip. You can always increase the dose the next time. You can make tea with fresh shrooms, so you wont have to drie them. Succes !! /forum/images/graemlins/thud222.gif /forum/images/graemlins/dancing222.gif

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
okay!, it was 5 days ago i started my cubensis grow box. it is full with white fluff everywhere but it isint higher than 1 cm. you think all is ok?

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
i don't know about growbox but first myceliums grow (the white things) then mushies will grow. You can get some info at www.shroomery.org

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
thanks lizard and marc /forum/images/graemlins/alc.gif

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
The collor inside the mushrooms are blue or little green, are they infected? what can happend if i eat infected mushrooms?

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Can you post a picture? Is your mycelium turned green or just the mushrooms? It may be the green mold and if you eat infected mushroom it won't be good for your health and body i think. I read so many things says "don't even eat infected mushrooms"
But before you do anything just post your photos and experienced people will help you.
JUST DON'T TRY TO EAT BEFORE YOU ARE SURE THEY ARE NOT INFECTED!!!

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
sorry i cant take picktures because my computer is crazy, my webcam works only on msn messenger and netmeeting.

The ground where they grew wasent blue or green, but all the mushrooms are blue or green inside. i think the collor is more blue than green. i havent eat any of them yet.

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
You can take a look at www.shroomery.org . Website has a gallery section and has lots of photos. You can compare with your shrooms. Also you can take a look on shroomery.org forums about contams. maybe you can find someone has msn and can saw your shrooms. Just make sure not to show your personal things as you know shrooms are illegal /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Just be sure that they are normal if not put them away...

Good Luck