Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Good vaporizer?

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
As I am now a non-smoker, I realized a few days ago that I'm having a hard time smoking weed or hash. A friend of mine handed me a joint, and I took a hit like I always did - but I had not been smoking since November, so I was immediately hit by a cough attack. I could hardly smoke a few hits because it tickled my throat so much.

I don't smoke often anyways, but sometimes I just want to smoke some hashish or weed, or maybe some other herb here and there (you never know what could be worth smoking, can you?)

So, I was looking for a vaporizer at the ******* site, but this shop alone has so many vaporizers I really don't know what to think.
I'm interested in a really good machine, it doesn't have to be portable, I'm only gonna use it at home anyways. The price, well... I really don't want to spend more than 150 Euro, less is always better - however I don't want an ineffective and/or cumbersome vaporizer for 50 Euro, when I can get a really good one for 100 Euro - you know what I mean?
Maybe if you convinced me that there's one for 180 Euro which is the bomb, then I might consider that as well.

So, please tell me your experiences with your vaporizers. Which one do you have, how comfortable and how effective is it? Have you had any other models before that were not good? Anything appreciated because I have no idea what to buy.

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
i've used one called 'the volcano' before, if i remember right, it was one of the high end machines, and it worked very well.. regular 'schwag' was placed into hte volcano and when i inhaled the "smoke" it tasted like some high grade MJ, and with minimal irritation to my throat! also the buzz was outrageous!

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
I've tried the HerbalAire (€ 217), the Noble VP 110 (€ 50), the Verdamper (€ 300), the Vapbong (€ 50) and the Volcano (€ 397). I think the Noble VP 110 is a good device for what it costs. But a friend of mine who has it hardly ever uses it, and when I tried it at his place, I noticed it's quite a hassle to use it. I think the Arizer V-Tower (€ 169) could be well worth the investment, but I haven't tried it out myself yet.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
have the vapir1 which is i think 150 eur and tried another of which i cannot remember the name... the vapir1 does its job quite well, i can reccomend it definately, but i think vaporizers like the volcano are the best, they are expensive though....

peace :weedman:

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
the volcano is increeeeedible!

I have it since quite recently and it saves up very much on how much you need also, which is a great advantage, appart from the health benefits. I think it will pay itself off in quite short time :D

I was affraid that there would still be this desire to smoke a joint, but I really feel no need to.. Its just so lovely to see it in action! It feels medicinal to use it, really inhaling 'the cream of the cream', getting proper stoned with no bad conscience :)

Also its very well built, pieces are sturdy and do not break easily, and it comes with all these replacement parts, there's also parts to use when you want to vaporize some liquid/oil .

mind you, i've never used another vaporizer before so cant compare, but for someone that has been a heavy weed/hash smoker for years, it feels like a solution to many problems :D

but its quite above your budget I guess.. if you can get it, I would definitely recommend

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
forget the volcano :wink: I have the Noble Vapor VP600 and I am very happy with this choice. 137 Euro.

Mindtraveller

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Déc 2008
I have tried some good vaps: VaporGenie, Vapir One, Volcano, I Inhale, Pyramid, and some other cheapstuff. I must say I`m a huge fan of the Volcano. But, if you want the best, for an affordable price, I recommend the I Inhale...

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
I can't help you much as I don't have a vaporizer myself, but I know a good website where you can compare and read reviews:

http://www.vaporizer-info.com/

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
Thanks Mara. Next Friday ******* will open its first "offline store", in the center of Amsterdam (Kerkstraat 119, close to the Leidseplein). I've been told there will be more than twenty show models of their electric vaporizers. 8)

You can read about the new shop here: Meanwhile at the ******* store

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
I'm definitely interested in the VP600 and Arizer V-Tower, but since I have no money at the moment, I'll have to save up (even to go to Amsterdam to try them out :p)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I've tried the volcano and the vapor brothers hands free.. the latter is like 1/4 the price, and likewise it got me ludicrously high off a small amount of pot that i barely tasted. The volcano is nice in a social setting though--just pass the balloon around, which is kinda cool.

overman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
I have the VaporBrothers, bought it off Ebay. Excellent device all around, best for personal use or say, two people. Been a year now and it's working as well as the day I got it.

I've only tried one other one before, and it was a VaporBrothers knockoff. The real deal is well worth the initial investment, more or less pays for itself when you realize how little it requires for a strong high.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The best and most efficient one i ever tried cost10 - 20 euros .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No , it came from Planetarium in Nijmegen and was / is called "Smoke bubble" . They seem to be not in buisness anymore but it wasnt the only place i`ve seen them or the only manufacturer .

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
i used a very good vaporizer about a month back, im not sure what kind it is, but it almost looks like an electric pencil sharpener.. then it has a long tube coming out of it. (you pack the bowl into the tube, then shove it into the vaporizer) it worked extremely well.

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Vaporizing is contagious. The first vaporizer I used was a Vapolution model at a friend's house. I knew at that moment that I wanted a vaporizer. I ordered the exact same model and was satisfied for about 3 years.

A couple of friends used my Vapolution. One went out and bought a Vapir Air One and the other guy bought a Vapor Brothers vaporizer. The Vapir Air One was disappointing because it mostly tasted like warm plastic tube.

Recently, 3 years after buying the Vapolution and 1 year after testing the Vapor Brothers, I bought a Vapor Brothers vaporizer and I've been 100% satisfied and can say it's the best vaporizer I've used so far. Tastes great and gets you blasted.

I have never used a Volcano Vaporizer but I look forward to that day and hope it's as good everyone says it is. :shock:

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
GOD a dit:
No , it came from Planetarium in Nijmegen and was / is called "Smoke bubble" . They seem to be not in buisness anymore but it wasnt the only place i`ve seen them or the only manufacturer .
I think they've changed the name "Smoke bubble" to "Vapo 2", but I'm not sure. Did it look like this?

vapo2_vaporizer_300.jpg

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks . Yes exactly that . Its good for consumeing everything i`ve ever tried to vaporise in it . Its also easyer to transport than other vaporisers , they to me are better for fixed locations like home or coffee shops . If shops used a bubble they would loose a few hundred a day to people with long fingers .

Do you sell them ? I think that they are the ideal tourist hit and run vaporiser . Anyone who comes to Amsterdam for a few days could aford to buy one and not be forced to smoke joints and pipes . They also fit in your pockets = you can take them to concerts and events . ( maybe i should be a salesman........ ) .