Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Godtube: A Letter From Hell

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
yes I actually said or ment there is just a much proove that he existed as proove that he didn't exist. So neither one you can be shure off. But I am also so 'objective' (because we all are subjective, because we all believe or rejected things quicker if it's an image that we like) that I like to believe Jezus found God or Buddha through use of marihuana and other psychedelics.

But an Interesting discussion again would be: to ask everyone what they who oo what is God and what they think what others think what or who God is. Because I can't describe it myself in one clear way.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
you don't need proofs to claim that jesus didn't exist. maybe there was a guy called jesus who was very generous and so on...
but look at the story: he was cruzified and then he was resurrectured, I mean, how could anybody think that this is true?

some people argue that the bible and religion makes you do good things. I think it's strange that you need fear-tactics like hell or something, so that people don't kill each other.
you don't need religion to think ethically. it's the last thing you need for that.

this one's for spice: http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?v ... 22d2077d34
haha, this is science.

I like george carlin :D

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Oh good God, what is wrong with people? The first video posted was just hysterical! And that Zac guy is a total ass hole, hoping to bring his BFF to hell. What a buzz kill!!
The second one posted by misery, where the guy is saying that if there is no God there is no logic, or something along those lines, CRACKED ME UP! When he starts in on about how atheists dispute God with logic, but there is no such thing as logic because it is not detectable by any of our 5 senses. Does this idiot not realize the Logic is not a psychical object but rather a way of thinking? And than he goes in to the, "Why is it that Atheists argue about God with Christians" or something to that affect. I've never seen a Atheist going door to door preaching about his religious views. Nor do I see an "Atheist Tube" where people are posting propaganda of views that just make no sense.
This is definitely propaganda and very distasteful at that, do people actually watch these videos and feel that they have reached a new spiritual level? Do these videos actually contribute to the way people believe in a higher being?

I wouldn't nesciceraly call myself an Atheist but I definitely do not believe in any of these mail line religious, Christianity, Catholicism, etc. None of the main stream religions over here in the USA make absolutely no sense to me, could we even go as far as to say we as Pshyconauts adopt our own religion through the searching of our own souls that would not typically fall under these top religious beliefs?

To finish up, I look at myself as a pacifist as I have no will to fight, but the will to live, but man I would love to kick some of these people right in the ass, maybe that would kick some of this supposable Logic in to there heads.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
About the dude in misery's video, what makes most sense to me is ockham's razor, if you have two equally strong hypotheses you choose the one which is smallest or simplest if you will. So we have 2 theories explaining the universe, let's choose the simplest and i'll illustrate this with an example.
An apple falling to the ground.
One hypothesis says that because of measurable inherent properties of the apple and the earth we can predict that the apple will indeed fall to the earth with a predictable and measurable speed.
The other hypothesis takes as a first ingredient a not predictable, not provable, not measurable and thus on the whole a very improbable metaphysical entity according to whose rules the apple shalll fall to the earth. We get told nothing on how it works and what exactly it is that makes it fall but we have a theory.

Choose.

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
maybe is resurection a spiritual change, like a death-and-rebirth experience, where first your old selve dies and a new personality is born

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The teacher showing this video to a class reminded me of an incident with a teacher when I was in school (I was like 15). The teacher had not been working as a teacher for a few years, and in that time must have become a Jehova's witness. Then she was back working, but nobody knew she had joined that sect.
For us, the rebellious 15 year olds it was really fun. We dug up all our most bad-ass metal-shirts and wore them for her classes, I think she must have thought we were all Satan's breed or something. We really frightened her a lot, I think. On the other hand she managed to make 5th graders (about 10 years old) run out of class crying because she told them they all had to burn in hell forever and stuff like that.

Needless to say she was being fired after a few weeks 8)

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
GOD LUB
wank him

lol,wtf freaky site

tryptonaut a dit:
On the other hand she managed to make 5th graders (about 10 years old) run out of class crying because she told them they all had to burn in hell forever and stuff like that.

Needless to say she was being fired after a few weeks 8)
hehe i had a similar teacher telling us how primitive the other religions are and described peacefull tribes as caniballs ,in this shit-hole country those shit-head people dont get fired tho,they get promoted (now,after 5 years of repetative kiddy brain-washing he is both teacher and schoolmaster) even my lil brother that is his student lols hard with his shit