Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

GODs new adventure

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Episode XXX :- .Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll

Concerned parents all over the world lock your daughters up , ladys between 15 and 125 / poodle owners / cow , sheep , pig and goat farmers , owners of grave yards take care......... I AM CURED .

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Congratulations.
I am happy for you. Go get em!!!!!!
:partyman:

I will smoke one in honour of god, to celebrate
:weedman:

What did the doctor say?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
wow!!

I am VERY happy for you, GOD!!

Halleluja!

:prayer:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks . I didnt see him . I got the results of the virus count from a nurse . I will see the doc in 2 weeks. I`m realy interested to see the bastards reaction .

At the moment i`m buisy doing telepathic research and practicing teleportation . I`m trying to teleport my dick between all the wet little hot lips all over the world . So ladys next time it itches between your lkegs dont worry you havent got syph it is me .

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
At the moment i`m buisy doing telepathic research and practicing teleportation . I`m trying to teleport my dick between all the wet little hot lips all over the world . So ladys next time it itches between your lkegs dont worry you havent got syph it is me .
hahah
hahahah
hahah

i'll know who to come looking for when i see phantom dilations occur before my very eyes / loins

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
This disgusts me. I like you.

:p :wink:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
wow, I'm very happy to hear this god! have fun! :D

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Man, I'm glad to hear this!
I've seriously been counting down the days till today.
Congratulions, good luck and all the best!
And even though we know you are always around and with us in the moments we need you, and in the moments we don't want you around as well:D, it's real good you'll be staying around in your mortal form for a longer time :D

Peace!

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Great!

I'm happy for you, GOD, enjoy your health.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Congratulations GOD!!

Glad to see this adventure of yours has a happy ending!

CM & Mara

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Hey GOD, bad things happen :( but I'm glad you're fine now :D
Good luck !

G

Invité
congratulations, GOD, i have bought several chastity belts, as they were were on bargain.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
epic story GOD. it's really good to know you're still going to be kicking around for a lot longer... i've heard hep is a nasty virus, but never in detail to that extent... i wish you good luck in facing all of the other issues in your life as well. take care, and smoke one for us :D

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
hooray! :partyman:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The never ending story - The bleeding hearts episode .

Just when we thought it was all over......

A happy little God jumped on bruce his faithfull bike and peddaled of to hospital dreaming dreams of getting fit , big muscles and people thinking they had seen Conan . Being in top form he winked at every woman of thankfull age and stood up when he rode past them so that they could see his amazingly sexy arse and have something to visualise to the sound of humming baterys in bed that night .........

A very cheeky , cocky and self secure God asked the friendly uncle doctor if the dose of medicine could be dropped because of the miracle healing . Said doctor then smashed the ilusion by saying ........ NO , you might have no viruses in your blood but that doesnt mean you are cured........... That some could be hideing in the liver and/or the bone marrow . That in cases like mine it was common that there was a reinfection............ sometimes SEVERAL TIMES .................. That the treatment must go on untill december and maybe untill august.......... AND MAYBE LONGER............ and maybe i will have to change medicins ............. to something even more nasty...........

OH ! WOW !!! Double wow ! and thank you heavenly father i am truly impressed , in awe and amazed at your magnanimity . Thank you for this wonderfull present , honour and chance to learn . I am truly gratefull .

And then on the way home as if to help me and guide me in my time of trouble traversing the valley of death i got a flatfoot on me bike and at the same time it started to piss bucketfulls . The only question for me now is "Who the fuck was i in my last life" ????????????

The next episode is on the 11th of november so if i were you i`d go on holiday for 2 weeks just in case the lord decides to be a little more subtle and opens the seven seals , sends the angel of death , the beast and the 4 horsemen of the apocalipse to start armagedon .........

Its a good thing i`m a positive person or i might start to get paranoid..........

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
eww... what a bad day... I feel sorry for you, really!
I wish you the best, stay strong and positive!
You don't deserve all that shit!