Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Global Warming?

Do you believe in global warming?

• YES! All evidence shows this clearly!

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • No! The more I investigate I've come to realize it's a scam!

• I have no idea...

• Nombre total d'électeurs

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
i'd rather use live fish...feels better when beating...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"about muscles i just tonify them in the morning when i wank off (contract all of them for a moment and then relax) and before i go to bed. even without exercise they pretty much resist in the shape you left them..."

?!?!?!?

I thopught that the thread was about global warming not global wanking.....

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
mee too.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
GOD a dit:
"about muscles i just tonify them in the morning when i wank off (contract all of them for a moment and then relax) and before i go to bed. even without exercise they pretty much resist in the shape you left them..."

?!?!?!?

I thopught that the thread was about global warming not global wanking.....

man this is from the word ASS'o'see ation thread

but again
beating causes the body to become warmer
and i guess with a little twist of mind we can all see it as an intopic answer

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Kudos

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thought thought about it

Talk talked about it

And did did something about it

The answer is not going to come out of a cornflakes packet or "magicaly" happen in 2012 , we have to take the responsibility for our lives and grow up as a race and we have to start to do it NOW . I dont know 100% that we have a problem but thats not the point . The point is that we probably have and we cant aford to wait for ultimate proof because then it would be to late to do anything .

Do you love your kids ? Do you love your life ? Do you love yourself ? Or are you subconsciously trying to punish yourself ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"What I find ironic also is that some of the people here who are really putting effort in getting recognition for scientific research in the field of psychedelics, choose to believe fairly tales instead of science, when science touches global warming (and what's worse, choose to spread these nonsense as if it where actually worth considering to be true, which it is absolutely not.)."

This is whats fucking my head up lately . It seems to me that some people come here just to cause trouble and slag off facts . Its the same with legalisation , nobody seems to want to put their crippled little egos down and work together . Having a different opinion is one thing but shooting other people down who are trying to do something constructive is evil .

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
and don't forget the ones who say that we can just wait for catastrophe because there is nothing more to do.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
HeartCore a dit:
I have real kids. Caduceus has real kids and if there is a 90% chance/consensus(which there is) that we as a species are killing the planet because of our style, I am pulled much more towards activism as opposed to philosophy or giving one guy that already has been evident of falsifying information (Mitch), benefit of the doubt. Really, there is no doubt.

What about antropology then?

'Cause China and others parts of Asia are releasing excessive amounts of CO2, and probably will continue this for the next 100 years to give it's population a Western lifestyle.

Their economy is using http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steenkool

They just can't go for substitute's since this will interupt their development.

It's quite logical that they ain't gonna adjust because this is their first time to come there where we already are for such a long time in the West.

Europe and the US carry over 600.000 consuming people in general.

In India and China alone there are already over 2 billion people, which is roughly 3 times as many civillians as in the entire Western world.

These are fast growing economies and both countries which will not be influenced by the Western crowd.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The chinese release less per head than the amis . They have also released less than the amis have in total . They have a right to develope and not have control forced on them by the amis as a type of world domination and to keep them financialy down . The only reason why the europeans dont use so much stone coal is because its to expensive and/or because they havent got any left .

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
bla bla ... we will get what we deserve. Decades of masturbating dicks into our own mouth (since we are "governed" by fucking pseudo-matcho-retards) and forget to share this world with other people, such conscious and divine as ourselfs. Fuck this shit race and fuck this shit culture that we are. Even if there's a salvation to this planet, I HOPE that this western white motherfuckers that shoult get raped everyday with a huge dildo every day of their lifes, die and swallow their own fluids of sperm and drown in cows milk.

We achieved a higher state of counsciousness and can't deal with it, at least most of us.

Wake up or burn in hell!

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
The way things are going, we'll burn in a hell of our own.
The problem itself is more vast than climate dilapidation alone.

The unyielding tenets of our own avarice have brought us to the brink.
I’m afraid that unless we have the integrity as a people, as a planet, to rise up NOW, be aware and adopt the reigns of healing, we will have no choice but to endure the consequences of so many generations of ignorance, war and egocentric neuropathy.

It’s in our hands alone; not the politicians, the bankers, the degenerative system itself, or any other instrument of authority that has been persistently abused over the course of history.

All we need is a common idea and a means to implement it.
The word and a path to follow.

Let's put our heads together.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
we will have no choice but to endure the consequences of so many generations of ignorance, war and egocentric neuropathy.
I almost wanted to comment "don't forget about the psychological problems passed down from generation to generation", but then I noticed you included neuropathy in your statement. Not only the natural environment is polluted, the psychological environment is as well. No one can be blamed for that (except certain outdated ideologies and views on pedagogy), but it's certainly something we should try to correct. MDMA and psychedelics could play a major role in this...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
When someone's style hurts me or people I love, it's something else. If you use the bullshit you picked up to try to make the rest of us believe that we are not responsible for global warming and we cannot do anything about it, or if you try to lay down the claim that it will all turn ok in 2012
I have neither said everything will turn ok in 2012 or that the world will end in 2012. I have simply stated that the Sun has certain cycles which have been determined scientifically and seperately from the Mayan calendar, but confirmed by it.

Second, I have not said mankind and its current technology are not responsible for global warming, or that nothing can be done about it. I have stated they are not 100% responsible. And thus we are not 100% capable of averting a global climatological disaster either. But percentages do not really matter as far as taking action is concerned: we should reduce our pollution. I certainly separate/recycle my garbage, isolate my house in the winter, eat vegetarian, and I teach my children to do the same thing (not to drop candy papers on the ground etc.).

You're assuming you're a better parent or care more about the future of our descendants simply because you believe in another percentage and a different type of activism.

I want to see cannabis cultivated all over the world (and I know you do too). Thus my type of activism is mainly concerned with the war on drugs. I hope you can understand.