Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Funny Rant... F*** My Job

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
So this is pretty funny... LOL... Guess who it is :D

Fuck My Job
My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career oppertunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

Lotre

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Lol ^^ figured out.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Lotre a dit:
Lol ^^ figured out.

You did, did you :D So who is it? Or are you trying to trick someone into giving you the answer LOL.

We can also give some other hints...

"The beatnik only really has one pair of clothes, he NEVER changes... Meaning I gotta throw his ass in the car wash every so often..." -- LOL

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
are you for real lol?! :lol: :lol: :Oo: :Oo:

i would speculate maybe it's rather humane that there's also a dog that watches over the animalistic persons if that's the right way to say it lol... :lol: ;)

peace

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
It's actually a very popular TV show ;) Hint Hint :D

OK, so I guess it's an older show, but I don't think it's so old that nobody would remember it? Especially on a psychonaut forum?

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Woo hoo! How many people have gotten it now? :)

Let's see a show of hands. And place your guesses!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm i would say mythbusters lol... and i would have to say i didn't like all your shows lol... :D but lol just a guess... :p

peace

Mescaline

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Jan 2007
lol nice one, smoking a doobie would certainly solve this riddle :mrgreen:

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
BrainEater a dit:
hmm i would say mythbusters lol... and i would have to say i didn't like all your shows lol... :D but lol just a guess... :p

peace

Nope Not Mythbusters... And just who would you consider the Dog with them anyway?

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Fred - scoobie doobie doo ¿

flexiverse

Banni
Inscrit
26 Fev 2013
For a second I thought it was real then ...... Wow that was fun and cool! More!!!!