Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Fuck Bongs

Neuromancer

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Avr 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
Neuromancer a dit:
i like making my own pipes out of bottles and alumnium wrap :)

but mostly i smoke through the "wet" rocket, which is made out of 2 bottles big one and small one, cut off the upper part of bigger one, and lower part of the small one. make a bowl out of alumnium wrap and cap. ..].
the local yobs were smoking one of these in my garden recently. you can make a dry one by taping a poly bag to the cut base and using it as a diaphram. stuff it into the base of the bottle and pull it out slowly while you burn your weed. not as cooling but more portable. dificult to eat in a bust though
dry rocket is less effective, as far as i know.

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
dry rocket is less efective i know, but you can carry it about in your bag or rucksack and its ready to use. ive made wet rockets in the woods/ hills and there very convenient. if youve only one bottle a water filled hollow in a tree stump or even a puddle wwill do as a substitute. i like your style- weed through a bucket(thats what we call them) is very efficient so long as its dry enough. waste not want not

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
JFC you lot dont read or understand do you . Are some of you boasting about being thick ??? Boasting about fucking your helth up ??? Water and cannabis dont mix , in pipes it makes smoking a lot less effective . Aluminium , tin foil , plastic and other poisonous shit are the last things any normal person uses to smoke with . Bongs are a waste of time , inificientand , unhealthy and very expensive to buy and smoke .

Plastic people , consume adicts that dont respect their bodys or their lives . Kamikazis determined to punish themselves and rub it in normal peoples faces . People who would cut their noses off to spite their faces .

Someone who advocates smoking bongs or water pipes has never been high , they are just junkys flattening themselves . Why dont they just sniff glue or fix heroin . Or drill holes in their heads.................

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
god, you should try the hash we get in scotland. its like smoking a burning tv set. youd love it :D

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Your talking about pucks / soap bars with plastic in them arent you ?? Thats why the rest of europe laughs at the British . No other nation is so full of it as the UK .
If i wanted to buy it here i would have very great dificulty and have to order it and have it specialy imported . I think it costs about 30 - 40 cents a gramm if one is stupid enough to buy it .

Grow your own outside !!!!!

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
i do it inside. ive grown outside and the slugs and deer get it, also the end of the flowering season is normally wet here, sometimes frosty and mould can take most of your buds. i know people who are trying ruderalis cross but it doesnt seem to be worth the efort. the last good year for growing outside here was 1996! it really has to be indoors here, or a greenhouse at least. i make my own(excellent) hash and oil. i know the rest of europe laughs at us, i can hear them from here. we do get good hash, but only if you know the right people. i can normaly get manali or kashmir if ive got the cash. there are no shortage of gardeners either, a response to all the rubbish

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Good to know that you care about yourself and aint gonna get webbed feet .

I`ve never seen a ruderalis that was worth smoking . But i havent tried the new ruderalis / northern lights plants that ******* sell .

I used to get up to 30 gramms of "hash" from 100 gramms of bud leaves .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
ive got a cousin w webbed feet. he had webbed fingers too but got them sorted. something to do with being his own uncle i think. the ruderalis/nl cross is the one im talking about. not great. ive made pot with my nl. fu*kn good. i do ppp as my regular, sometimes nl last lot blueberry. 30g/100g? i normaly get 25 but do a second lot of lower grade, then oil from the dust. then i sell the dust(joke but people here would buy it!!!). there is a political/economic side to home grown i havnt heard anyone talk about. maybe you should start a thread

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I did say "hash" not hash .

I havent got a clue what you havent heard other people talk about , tell us.......

act casual, say nothing............................................... and start your own thread........

J

Javert

Invité
My great grandfater had webbed feet and opened up a clinic and store for "The Webbed".

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
does this mean that smoking say a bong without any water in it would be more effective in getting more thc in your hit rather than having water in it?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
YES .

Oracle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2008
Joints and glass pipes for me.

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Fuck, i didn't know bongs were that bad. or are they?! I personally prefer to use the bong with cold water as the smoke is cooled down. Plus i feel much higher using lesser stuff than smoking in a joint. Gonna buy a vaporizer as soon i have enough money saved.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
toogoodforyou a dit:
Gonna buy a vaporizer as soon i have enough money saved.
You don't need that much for a vaporizer with a ceramic heating element and a glass whip. Though not as comfortable in their usage as the (much more costly) Volcano, they work quite well. I would avoid electric vaporizers which look like laser guns, light sabers or bread toasters. But that's just me.

I still use a bong now and then, mostly on the road.

But when I'm home...

261293303O598016279.jpg

261293488O132133019.jpg

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
great pics :lol:

do you actually suck that WHOLE BAG in one go??

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
if you smoke a bong filled wiyh cold water a lot of the vapour passing through the water condenses on the inside of the bubbles sticking to the surface tension so some thc is removed from the smoke and the water turns brown. also much of the vapour in the smoke condenses int droplets/aerosol making it harder to absorb through the lungs. with hot water thise effects are reduced the smoke is still cooled but remains blue and in the vapour phase but is also moistend. the taste is a bit strange at first but you get used to it. youll notice the water stays clear for longer too.

CADUCEUS in party spirit:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
???????? a dit:
do you actually suck that WHOLE BAG in one go??
Only on April 20, which was when these pictures were taken.

261293102O438971029.jpg

261293300O322409231.jpg