Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

freedom of religion vs entheogens

aynama

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2005
yees religions are good as such, in some idealized planet Xybzog..

if I go out and ask someone, who is christian (just a close example for me here in scandinavia), does (s)he tolerate violence EVER... there one may start to hear all kinds of exceptions for the rule "don't kill", like if someone is (probably) hostile towards your country, your lifestyle, your job...
any religion is in relation to a person - so the written word is just bullshit... a person's lifespan includes all kinds of mishaps or whatever..
and i'm just talking about the so called good believers, who actually have faith for god(s) all the time...
and of course there is the nice thing about redemption, forgiveness.. what is the sense in a religion?
practically you can be loved by god(s) as long as there are the moments of praying... and this is not even considering the mad corruption that is possible inside church order / monasteries

yes. if life was a game, and I had to choose (okay life is not a game... but just to make it oversimplified) a safe way to live, I certainly would not start believing in an entity which has a power over my own moral judgement, because it is frightening enough to have faith in myself as it is. no need for extra pressure, thank you.

phew! :thud: don't take it too seriously, this is just theoretical hypothesizing or such twisted silliness :upsidedown:

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
if life was a game, and I had to choose (okay life is not a game... but just to make it oversimplified)...
I definatly consider life as a game. It helps me to get rid of most fears..

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
[quote:3uaothfx]if life was a game, and I had to choose (okay life is not a game... but just to make it oversimplified)...
I definatly consider life as a game. It helps me to get rid of most fears.. [/quote:3uaothfx]

although i'm less balsy now then when i was 16 , i still do not accept any fears, truth be told, i'm more carefull now, but that's just the school of hard knocks paying off dividents... that ain't fear, that's just getting smarter... some might confuse those two things...