Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Found shrooms, can I eat?

Psilocybin

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2005
its up to you to decide if you want to literaly bet your life on wether those are safe to eat or not..

i would not eat them. its not worth my life.

speedball

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Save a few for toxicity analysis in case you end up in the hospital.

Anand

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2003
don't eat them.... just toss them....

Get some books learn and then pick

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Save a few for toxicity analysis in case you end up in the hospital.

That should earn you the stupidiest post award...

What you are saying is: just eat them and IF (well actually you probably are) gonna end up in hospital then they know what you ate... Dammit...

Just tell him that he shouldn't eat oh wait he shouldn't even pick shrooms that he doesn't know if they are magic mushrooms... Even if so DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Learn what shroom to pick and what not...!

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
well - they are deffinitely not psylocibes. They just don't look like them.

don't think they are poisenes either. these shrooms can easily be found - i think iv'e seen these around pretty much.

ayway - don't eat them.

CerealKiller

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2005
Ok thx guy, I gonna grow my shrooms, and not pick them :)
No, I'm not going to try them.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Ok thx guy, I gonna grow my shrooms, and not pick them :)

Wise decision indeed. In my opinion, one should never eat mushrooms that one isn't totally sure of. It doesn't just seem something worth of risking your life. And growing your own shrooms is also a fun and educating experience. Getting started isn't hard and it's a great feeling when you get your first results.

Good luck with your new hobby :)

CerealKiller

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2005
[quote:19nb8wgx]Ok thx guy, I gonna grow my shrooms, and not pick them :)

Wise decision indeed. In my opinion, one should never eat mushrooms that one isn't totally sure of. It doesn't just seem something worth of risking your life. And growing your own shrooms is also a fun and educating experience. Getting started isn't hard and it's a great feeling when you get your first results.

Good luck with your new hobby :) [/quote:19nb8wgx]

Thx Viaticus, your right about the shrooms, there's no point in risking your life for stupid experiment like that.

voodoochild

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2005
some month ago i found some shrooms, they were growing on my school yard. I wanted to eat em, but after a day drying they were all black and smelled untasty. So i threw em away, and i would recommend you the same. You never know.

sandman_130

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Déc 2005
should've taken a spore print and looked it up.

But you should also educate yourself with the species that grow in your area, and then look for them and double check with spore prints.

their are many factors in identifying a mushroom, but a spore print never lies.

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
I wouldn't even eat them if I was 98% sure...

I don't think they're psilocybe mushrooms. On some pictures you can clearly see that the mushroom has been touched on some places, but there's no blue color whatsoever on any shroom. No blue color means that you have to leave them where they are.

Do you know what the color of the spores were?

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
You can find a lot of interesting shrooms in nature, but it is very hard to identify the mushrooms specie, it will require years of research and field-experience.

The size, colour, smell, the place where you found them, other plants or mushrooms in the neighbourhoud everything is important. Even mushrooms of the same specie can look very different depending on the growing stage.

themoles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2005
there's two species i know of who are very easy to identify, fly agaric and psilocybe semilanceata, even for total beginners.

SkunkPower

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Déc 2005
once I found some shrooms in the forest near my place. They really looked like magic ones but they turned out to be one of the most horrible experiences I ever had. :vom: I was sick for about 3 days. So please be carefull and leave the picking of shrooms in the forest to the expert :lol: