Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First Timer

kingpin68

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Juin 2007
I just ordered some product online and hope to have it in a few days. My questions are this:

a) Can you smoke it with a normal pipe?
b) What is the difference between the leaves and extract?
c) Is there a preferred method of use pros/cons?

Thanks

kingpin68

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Juin 2007
Well I got my product from SageKingdom. I'm not a big pot smoker, but upon reading up on Salvia and such, I thought I'd give it a try. I seemed to just get a type of pot high and none of the effects I've read about. I used a pipe, mixed some of the leaves with 10x extract and just felt mellow, no intensity like I've read. Am I missing something?

I know the Europeans are going to give me (American) crap, but I just want to experience the same sensations.

Thanks for your time.

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Id say, (and you can completely disregard this because I live in Australia, where diviners mint is for some obscure reason, prohibited) that you are probably not ingesting enough and in a quick enough manner to get the best results. Try using a bong, use the leaves as a buffer for the extract and lay that on top. Try and inhale all of the contents of the bowl in one long go, and preferably hold it in. Take every precaution necessary to gain as much from sally as you can, don’t half ass it and hope for the best, because this never works or brings the opposite, more negitive effects.

Extract is just that, the salvinorin has been extracted and reapplied to fresh leaves until it is either 5X or 10X ect, this is just the amount of times it has been processed and thus relates to the different strengths. I very much doubt you could obtain the sought after effects by just smoking the leaf on its own; use the leaf as a barrier between the hole in your cone and the burning extract on top, as to kill wastage and maximise the effects of the potentiated salvinorin extract. But don’t just jump in without looking first, do some research on the net; erowid.org ect...

good luck bro, just wish i could get it shipped to my house in as carefree a manner as you :lol:

kingpin68

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Juin 2007
Thanks Buff, I'll check out that link and try different methods.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Besides aswell, many first time experience were slight to nonthing. For me and many others, the real experienced begins when you, your mind, your focus gets a bit accustomed to what Salvia is like.

Then the key whilst smoking is: as much smoke as possible and hold it in as long as possible. This way you may only need just one toke.

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
one toke can be too much for me, if it is big enough :p

kingpin68

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Juin 2007
Well the second time was much better. Didn't experience some of the things I've read, but certainly more effective than the first time.

I'll keep at it.

:D

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
That's the spirit! :)