Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

first timer psychedelics

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
In my opinion the first time doesn't have to be the best time. First because then what's the point of taking 'em again. Second because it will scare the shits out of you, because you will not be ready for it in your mind. If you get a shitty or not strong enough first trip, you can always try more the next time.

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
some native tribes (LastOfTheMedicineMen_PeyotePt1-2.avi) when they initiate peyote to one of them, they always make him take an awful lot so that he reaches a religious state and and goes among the spirits and gods

anyway I don't think that this is the best way as you can easily be overwhelmed, and especially for us living in a completely different world...

start small and get big, that's the way

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
WaseFraKa a dit:
some native tribes (LastOfTheMedicineMen_PeyotePt1-2.avi) when they initiate peyote to one of them, they always make him take an awful lot so that he reaches a religious state and and goes among the spirits and gods

anyway I don't think that this is the best way as you can easily be overwhelmed, and especially for us living in a completely different world...

start small and get big, that's the way

Thats a way ;)

There are also valid arguments for ways just the other way around. Don't make the mistake of thinking that so called primitives have a headstart on the experience, it's just as magic and inexpliccable to them as it is for us. They probably have less trouble with believing what they are seeing though ;)