Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

first time

Frostie

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Avr 2007
ive buyd 6 gram of the salvia leaves, when i smoked it there didnt happen anything...
im disepointed, ive crushed some leaves put it in the pipe and anhale, it realy burns in my troat and a couple of seconds later im a little bit strange but havnt got hallucinations or visions and stuff

can someone tell me what i do wrong or giv a better way to trip on salvia ?

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I have the same problem with salvia leaves. I just can't get enough of Salvorin-A into my system that way. I've only had real effects with an extract. This way it's easier to break through because you have to smoke less leaves and you inhale more Salvorin-A. :mrgreen: I also find it less harsh on my throat.

If you want to get the most out of your dried leaves, put it in a large waterpipe, this way the smoke isn't too hot and you can put alot of leaves in.

Don't forget you need to light it with either 2 normal lighters or (even better) a torch-lighter. Try to get the salvia as hot as possible :wink:

G

Invité
check this: http://www.salvia-divinorum.com/salvia-faq-use.html

according to the urban dictionary:

In regards to the drug Salvia, taking the Salvia leaves and rolling them into a ball. This is known as a quid and is chewed on for 15 minutes, instead of being smoked as usual.

you roll some leaves and put it below your tongue. suck on it for 30 minutes. chew. suck. chew. suck. beware that the effects last much longer than smoked.

happy tripping!

Frostie

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Avr 2007
must it layd in water before it gets a squid ? how long must it lay in the water ?

edit: ive already crushed al my leaves, is this a problem ?

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I wouldn't take it oral if you have allready crushed the leaves. Something tells me it's not that nice to chew salvia powder for 30 minutes.:p Also I think the effect is more intense if you smoke salvia.

G

Invité
try it first, and then tell me. if you don't like it, mix both methods. chew on the quid, and when you start to feel the effects, smoke one or two bowls.
frostie said it didn't worked. so i give them some ideas to try. if that does not work, make a bigger quid, and do a double chamber bong. easy and inexpensive. with both boiling water and ice water - it is marvelous with SD.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
And i think, that you just have to try a couple off times before it starts taking effect.
Try couple off times and then see what it gives. Spread it over on a week or 2 or so..

HomoSapiensFantasio

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Mar 2007
If you ssmoke the SD, use an iron pipe or even better a small bong,
take a hit and than hold in your breath for 20seconds or more,
if you need, take some more hits.
That you don't feel Salvie the first time is absolutely normal, just try it a couple of time's and allways leave a few day's between, Salvia opens a space in your mind, you need to find the space, and every time you use Salvia move closer inside the space, in this way you need less SD every time u use.
There are peaple who have a breaktrough with just one single SD-leaf.
It's importend to never take to much Salvia in one time, cause in this way
you make you're body get use to it, wich causes that you need to smoke more the next times. A good way to open your mind for the SD is if you smoke a joint or two before..
Have luck with your SD-adventures and be patience

G

Invité
homosapiensfantasio is absolutely right. SD has reverse tolerance. try meditation, smoking some joints (i don't like this, but some people do), or drink a few beers.
SD is not a common smoking herb. you need to find the feeling for it, it is not like MJ that you feel without wanting to. SD is more feminine, and as such, you need to get that feeling....if you know what I mean.
but if i were you, smoke it with a bong. if you like it, don't die without trying the double chamber bong. the first chamber with boiling water and the second with ice water. it is so good that annoys me. the first person that thought of that diserves an applause.

Frostie

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Avr 2007
thx, yesterday i take a couple of hits, and ive feld a little bit strange, afterwords i get a headace for the rest of the night ...