Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First Time LSD + Question

sentinall

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2006
Hello people,

Next weekend is Lowlands festival. I'm going with a big group! A lott of the people are going to use LSD (they are all pretty experienced with it).
I want to try LSD for years now, but I was always to afraid of trying it (You hear a lott of spooky story's about it)
Over the years I've done a lott of times XTC, i've done mushroons 5 times (loved it!), i've done 2CB and 2CI both 1 time (loved this even more!)

I ws talking to one of the guys and he asked me if i want ti try 1/2 hit of lsd next weekend and i'm really thinking about it! He told me that when a loved the 2cb (i did the 2 B with that guy), I would have no problems with acid (the time i did 2cb i took 5 pills of 5 mg, which was a pretty good trip for me).
He said that acif and 2cb are a bit like each other, only with acid you have way more visuals! Is this true?

I really want to try LSD but i'm not sue if a festival(with a lott of people) is the right setting for it? What's you're opinion about that?
Tje only reasen that i don't wanna do it is because of the bad stuff you readon the internet (which i'm not even sure it's true).

Maybe you guys could give you're opinion about what to do?

My questions to you guys:

1. Is LSD a bit like 2CB?
2. Is a festival an okay setting to do it ?
3. Do you think i can handle the LSD?
4. Do you think i'm readdy for it
5. hat's the worst that can happen and are there things to prevent this?
5. Do you have any tips / trics for first time lsd users?

Thaks in advance for ansering the questions and helping me out.

greets

Mo0dy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2005
1. Yes a litlle bit but 2C-B is easier to handle than lsd IMO. I also find lsd easier to handle than mushrooms.
2. I took a low dose of lsd at a festival last year, it went fine. I wouldn't take a strong dose there though.
3,4. I don't know, I think your friend is more prone to tell you if you're ready or not than us.

sentinall

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2006
That's true, he thinks i'm ready, as long as i just relax. 1/2 hit is a low dose, because the acid he had wasn't superstrong (he always takes 2 hits and he can act normally.). But i have to say, normally i'm pretty sensitivite to drugs (especially E, one pill wil make me fly :) ). Is this something to concider too?

The thing with mushrooms is that sometimes i could only lay down on my bed and let it pass, the rush in your body could be very intens. Indeed i had not all the control i wanted.
But as i understand, this is not the thing with lsd?

Mo0dy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2005
You can't compare your sensitivity with E and lsd because they don't work the same way. If you're sensitive to mushrooms and 2C-B it might be a thing to consider. But again your friend knows you more than I do.
I guess it will be fine with a low dose though.

Yes mushrooms can be pretty sedating at times, I'm always floored when I eat them. That shouldn't be the case with lsd, it's more stimulating, even more than 2C-B I would say.

G

Invité
On acid you can act normal on high dosages so I don't think 1/2 too 3 hits will be a problem.

But if you're scared, why not try it out in a safe environment?

sentinall

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2006
Maybe it's indeed better to try it in a safe place at home somewhere.
But when were there and all the people i'm ith are having the best time withthat stuff, logially i want to have that feeling too :)

I'm not sureyet what to do, i thik the best thing to do is too see what happens and let it be a spotanious action.

G

Invité
That's usually the best thing, no plans, no pre-judgemental feelings...
If the moment is there, it's there.
I think half or a whole hit would deffinitely not be a problem ;)

The first time I did acid (2 hits) I was like:"I was worried about this???!"

Ofcourse reactions vary from person to person...

Mo0dy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2005
Blotters tends to vary as well. Most of them are weak these days though.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
1:- No .
2:- Yes , if you would be O.K. on Psilocybin mushrooms in the same situation .
3:- If you were O.K. on Psilocybin mushrooms yes .
4:- If you were O.K. on Psilocybin mushrooms yes .
5:- The same as with Psilocybin mushrooms .
6:- Relax , enjoy yourself . Do it with experienced loving people , or do it with a sitter , a friend you trust . Dont listen to dickheads . Ask someone who has experience of taking LSD who has taken that particular LSD how strong it is . A to low dose is often worse than a to high dose . Thats why uncle Terrance said "If in doubt double the dose " .