Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

first time ayahuasca help welcome

aynama

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2005
any suggestions how to mix m.hostilis and syrian rue?
for a first timer all the recepy info in the net is a bit confusing. i have read about 10 ways to prepare these, but really is there any safe dose and way to do it 1st time, not to make it too mild either..
i like strong trips, but not too strong, with a whole new thing and all...

i could also but b.caapi with that m.hostilis, or leave it out..hm
:blobber:

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
my advice is to do it under supervision of a shaman. are there any poeple you know might have acces to these kind of poeple? ... ayahuasca is known to be the plan of all plants - one of the finest plant teachers to be found in the jungle of life. build up a good intention toward your experience.

i don't know - what are you acctually planning to do? where and so on? ...

i read a peparation way sometime ago - you put the two plants together. cook them for about 12 hours ... then separate them and cook them each by itself - than add those brwes together again and cook it again. but this was writin in a book on peruvian ayahuasquero's. i'm not sure how to do it ... but please tell me what you plan to do ...

aynama

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2005
oh. been a bit while since i put that.
i haven't still done any, though.

i plan to take it at home, laying on the bed and spending a day or so there..
i am a starting writer, and very experimenting on all kinds of things. my text is about fantasy - witches and trolls and such.

i have done enough psychedelics to know I need to make safe preparations.

i don't know if this means anything for doing a whole new plant. but ayahuasca seems very interesting to try. taking the diet seems important, so I will follow that of course..

planning to voyage out soon :D

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
There is no safe ayahuasca dose, at least there should not be. If you want to play safe, go with shrooms or LSD. This is not meant to be an ePenis++ comment about 'huasca being for "real tryptamine thugs only", it's just that yage is what yage is and safe it isn't.

A more experienced sitter or co-tripper is of course a godsend because he/she can guide you and help you when things begin to get rough. Don't be too worried about titles like shaman this, apprentice that, things are not so stoic and serious as long as you remember always to respect the plant you want to use. After all, you are using something that is the plant's own to explore your mind. Doing that mechanically, disrespectfully, demanding an unforgettable experience, would be like waving a knife at someone on the street, saying "gimme dem moneys ho!"

If you can't find a more experienced person to help you, try finding a reliable trip buddy with whom you can share the experience. You may want time for your own thoughts during the dreams, but having two zoned out people exchanging experiences as they occur is a whole lot more comfortable than sitting alone in a room afraid that your body is going to die while you voyage through your mind.

The bed is an excellent idea, as is having a warm blanket nearby. A bucket for purging is just about a must, and a bottle of water so you can rinse your mouth with it and spit it in the bucket once you've drunk the brew is also good. Otherwise, go with what you feel is right, it's very hard to go wrong that way.

About the recipes, there are just about as many recipes as there are ayahuasqueros, and most of them work. My so far only dream was accomplished with the same plants that you have and the following extra ingredients:

3,5g syrian rue (more is okay, but I think over 5g is overkill)
10g mimosa hostilis
vinegar
spring water

The hostilis was simmered in about 3 dl water with little less than a tablespoon of vinegar added in for 30 minutes. Then it was poured through a cloth into another pot, so that the mimosa sludge stayed in the cloth and the water got through. Another 3dl water was put into the first pot, along with another measure of vinegar and the mimosa sludge for another simmer. The simmering/pouring was repeated three times. After that all the water in the second pot was allowed to simmer so that most of the liquid evaporated. Evaporating extra water from the brew is a good idea because it leaves you less of the foul stuff to drink.

The syrian rue was just crushed and boiled in 1dl of water for about 15 minutes.

Some people simmer the brew for more time, but I guess that's just personal preference. Allowing the stuff to sit in the fridge for a night before drinking might be a good idea though, because the little bits of mimosa that got through the cloth will settle down at the bottom of the brew. The sludge tastes awfu,l so the less you disturb it when you take the brew out of the fridge to be poured in whatever you want to drink it from the better.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
my text is about fantasy - witches and trolls and such.

If you're into the dark, mystical stuff, I can also recommend taking some 3-5g of Peganum Harmala and a good (medium) amount of shrooms. It really takes you down into the darkest forests of the mystical dimension. Don't expect it to be fun, though... :twisted: