Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First SD experience: it feels so normal!

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
(This is about: Salvia Divinorum 5x extract, smoked from a small metal pipe. First .1 gramme, then I think I used up another .3 gramme. But I don't even succeed in burning and inhaling the whole .1 gramme at once...)

Yesterday I used Salvia Divinorum for the first time in my/this ;) life. I smoked it and found it troublesome to inhale a large quantity at once. I was afraid the smoke would be too hot and burn my throat. Still, I think I managed to inhale pretty much with the first hit and hold it in my lungs for at least 20 seconds.

For a few seconds I saw this farm with a yard and fences in a peaceful scenery. Then when I closed my eyes it was still there as a vivid image. After a minute or so that was also gone. I inhaled some more smoke, this time doing it the way I felt comfortable with: taking small hits and guiding them into my lungs. This felt much more natural to me, and I wanted to see what the effect was. Nothing much happened, I think my state of consciousness was a bit different from normal though.

15 or 30 minutes after my first hit I decided to try again. I inhaled a large quantity of smoke and held it for a while, intending to take another hit after this one. Oops... there I let the pipe slip out of my hand. It tumbled and most of the ash and Salvia fell out. Then I felt this sharp feeling at the left side of my body, as if there was a sharp edge, and looking left I saw the farm scene again, attached to the left 'edge' of my body. It was very real, and I was like: "Okay, the Salvia is working, but it's only working half." I wanted to take another hit but it was too late so I tried to manage this world that was trying to connect to me on my left side. I thought: "Hey guys, hold on, this is a bit awkward, let me do my best to help you get me into this world fully." At the same time I was wondering if these people I heard on the street in front of my house were really on the street or walking straight through my room.

Anyway, the main thing to do was solve this strange situation of this world clinging onto the left side of my body. So I thought: "What if I lie down and close my eyes, maybe that'll help." So I walked to my couch, with that whole world still pulling/hanging on my left side, laid myself down and closed my eyes. That didn't really help, this was totally different than a shroomtrip or marihuana and that world on my left side was as real as the 'normal' world and was more real with my eyes open.

Then it started to fade and I switched from thinking about how to help 'these guys' getting this other world in place to 'What exactly is happening? So it did indeed work half?!' The most strange thing though is that while it was happening it felt totally normal, but afterwards it did too! Still now I feel like, yes, that was totally how this kind of thing works and, yeah, the dose was just not high enough to get me totally into that other world so I was sort of in between, with that other world pulling on my left side. And then when I think about thát I think: "Shouldn't I think that kind of thing is slightly weird, odd, crazy?" But no matter how I look at it, it still seems just as logical as gravity. Can't help it.

So I'll be taking Salvia another time in the future. Now that I've experienced a little of it, and taking reverse tolerance into account, I'm eager to learn more about it and see what happens next time.

Just wanted to share this. Any comments and/or feedback are welcome!

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Hmm I had lost interest in salvia but reading a good experience always makes me a bit "hungry".
I still have some 5x extract around here I might try next week. It is almost 3 years old in a small closed vial. Would it still be good?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Same Meduzz. My past couple of times with Salvia left me with a very uncomfortable body load. I've had a couple good times with her though I think I might have to pick up some more after reading a great story like this.

I can totally relate, to your experience too lol*fan.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Salvia is so weird. It is something that I almost always like, but NEVER have the urge to do. Haven't done it in 2 years I guess, but still have fond memories.