Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Finally Found a Home

I-Am-Ford

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Août 2009
Hello,

First time here. I love everything I have read so far. I've recorded about 90 "Launches" over the past 4 years and now I finally have a place to compare notes.

Looking forward to some Mind Blowing Conversations

FORD

:D

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

I-Am-Ford

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Août 2009
Are you by any chance FORD, the author of "Becoming God"?

In any case, welcome!

Yes, that is me. The realization I discuss in the book is based primarily on my own psychonaut experiences. In the first edition I edited a lot of the psychedelic stuff out, but in the most recent edition I put it back in.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Hi Ford!

I recently heard the first part of your conversation with Martin Ball. Oh, I see the second part is available too now. Will listen to it on my way home!

http://entheogenic.podomatic.com/

I-Am-Ford

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Août 2009
Jenger,

Thanks for the http://psycast.podomatic.com/ link. Great stuff man. Aside from writing books about self-realization through psychonaut experiences, my day job I work as a record producer in the genre of Pop and Electronica.

I love listening to this new psychedelic music. Its so inspirational musically. You are absolutely right in saying that we have the unique advantage over traditional shamanism because we can digitally create a limitless environment in both sound and imagery.

I can't wait for future podcasts.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Hi and welcome :wink:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hello Ford, welcome home.

zombeastie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Jan 2009
if you dont mind me asking, what have you produced? I do alot of at home producing, so it caught my eye.

and welcome. I think you will like it here

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
Welcome. I just checked out your website and it looks like a good book.

Glad to have you here.

I-Am-Ford

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Août 2009
Hi. I've been producing Commercial EDM for about 15 years professionally in the United States. Most of my work embodies a long list of Remixes where I have been fortunate enough to rack up 19 Gold & Platinum Credits. I also wrote and produced 7 Billboard Dance Top 20's over the last 9 years including a Billboard #1 which remained on the chart for 53 consecutive weeks. For these, my complete discography can be viewed on my http://myspace.com/djford

I took a year off to write my book, "Becoming God" and now I am in the studio again working on my first ever solo project of retro electro containing lyrics of only higher consciousness to promote the book. These days, you need to have an angle, and I think this is it for me.