Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Festival drugs?

timmurh

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Nov 2009
Last year at leeds i realised, beer is HEAVY. :p and really, i don't particularly enjoy alcohol and its effects as much as i would enjoy a more psychedelic experience.
Thing is, i have no way to get hold of anything really other than weed (lets face it, who cant get weed though) before the festival, unless i stick to legally obtainable stuff like LSA, DMT, mescaline and that. I've got a couple of questions and any answers would be much appreciated :D
What are the chances of getting hold of some acid or something inside the festival? im guessing pretty low or difficult to get something reliable.
If i was to stick with HBW and san pedro or similar substances like these, they're tolerances wouldnt intercept/cause a problem say i took lsa on the wednesday then mescaline on the thursday would they? i want to stay as safe as i can whilst experimenting as well :p
Any other tips/information on festival dealers would be awesome too :D
cheers guys

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
You can grow your own shrooms and bring those to the fest. They're pretty simple to grow, easier than any mammalian pet would be haha.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
Nanacapilli a dit:
You can grow your own shrooms and bring those to the fest. They're pretty simple to grow, easier than any mammalian pet would be haha.
OP should look up a sclerotia tek

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
mdma would be a really safe festival drug in my book. No matter where or when I took it, it never failed to make a good party great and a great party amazingly great. Hell it even made a bad party really good more than once!

cloak

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Juin 2010
MDMA i think is the best for having fun at a large gathering IMHO.

Acid is good if you are at a psychedelic festival where no one will treat you differently for tripping balls..

If your going to do shrooms and acid at a multi day event then make sure to plan one full days rest between these substances because a tolerance that crosses over between them rapidly builds.. eg. last festival I attended I tripped balls on two trips one night then the next day I had seven of the same and barely tripped.. so yeah

It would be good to have acid one day.. then mdma the next then back to acid or vise versa..