Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Fairly New Still

TheWoodlander

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Avr 2013
Hey guys.

My name is the The Woodlander.

I love music. All sorts of music. I am a writer and really love hallucinating. I have very high self control over my emotions and make the best of life even though I struggle with depression (even though it seems as over half the population is severely depressed nowadays.) Life as most perceive it isn't satisfying for me. I do my very best to keep my third eye open. I am highly interested in Daoism and love skimming through my Tao Te Ching - The Art of Harmony. I disagree with the government and believe that everyone should be allowed to make their own decisions without being held back by law.

If there is anybody out there on this website that has similar beliefs, feel free to add me!
I love the idea of this website but whenever I check the recent activity, I can't read any of it because I only speak English. I have tried looking at posts using online translators but I don't really trust them and feel like I will say something stupid accidentally in a different language and become ridiculed by the site's community.

Peace, my friends.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hello! welcome!! good to have you on board!!! :P i think you're on a good path! it seems to me more people have to free their minds from mental imprisonments so the stupid governments and industries don't have so much power anymore. i guess the wisdom from the east can help a lot doing that. but also all kinds of wisdoms... i would say it's important to listen to the within and what the inner voice has to say. i hope we can learn something from you and maybe you can also learn something from us. if you ask me, the forum has been lacking harmony and peace... .. hmm well anyway... alright, just have a great time! ;) :)