Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

experiment

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Chewing chaliponga with edible lime... would that work? Would this be a possible 5-meo-dmt expeience?

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Possible? I think...
But I think it might burn your mouth because of the high pH. Not sure :rolleyes:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont know for sure but i`m prety sure it wouldnt work . Its still going through your stomach so it would need a MAOI . I also thimk that it would be to indirect / to diluted to get to a drug concentration in your stomach in a short enough time that would work . Plus i dont think anyone could get 25 or more gramms of dryed leaves in their mouth to chew them -

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
the idea is not to let the stomach absorbe a thing, but Sublingual.
I can imagine that the 5 meo- is better absorbed by the LITTLE amount of edible lime.
Maybe its not the full effect, but there maybe can be some effect..
i will try it once of these days,, keep all of you informed

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Edible lime = calcium hydroxide
Calcium hydroxide is a strong base, you could hurt yourself. DONT put any edible lime directly into your mouth, predisolve it in water and test with very small amounts first.

Strong bases take a little while to scorch your skin, you don't feel it at first.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_hydroxide R-and S- phrases in the right collum.
Myself, I wouldn't do it...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
How would you get the 25 gramms in your mouth ? And once its wet it would be even bigger . Please let us know what happens .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Take some pictures :)

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
i made the mistake with the edible lime before with chewing betel..... my mouth was burnt for 4 days... So... i will be carefull!!! lol

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Did the betel do anything ? with or without the lime . If so what ?

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
No.. i did almost nothing.
I was in india and chewed it there with a leaf and edible lime... there it worked!! nice active rush... bit woozie..
Combined with tabacco juice its even better..
I brought a lot of those lttle bags with dried betel and tabacco chew back home!! within a few weeks... they were al gone lol