Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Exercise

Josephnk

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2012
Well exercise has got attention of the people, in this era due to the fact that exercise makes your body fit and powerful. I have study out many articles and books which have highlighted on the importance, of exercise for healthy body and fitness.In addition, getting these exercises also helps you in reduction of weight.i do exercise regularly early in the morning for 25 minutes.

Melville

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2013
I do exercise regularly. I do exercise 5 days a week.
I don't go to gym exercises, I do only cardio exercises such as jogging, running, cycling, push ups, pull ups, and sits ups at my home or at ground.

Abrahm

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Fev 2013
Hi GreenPalien,
I do, I have been doing regular exercises since last 4 years to maintain healthy body weight and I have managed my cholesterol, blood pressure and increase my energy level with regular exercises. Regular exercises boost my immunity system and decrease the risk for diabetes, certain types of cancer and heart problems.

Stones Sharp Accountants

C

clauderodgeor

Invité
I use to do exercises daily. Main part of my daily exercise is yoga. There are some yoga aasans which I performs early in the morning. Major advantage of daily exercise is it makes our body fit and in shape.

pf1286

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Oct 2007
I do exercise twice a week. Exercise is very important to stay healthy.

Jaydon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2013
I began operating a couple of several weeks ago. got myself a couple of vibram fivefingers, since I can't stand athletic footwear. in hindsight I think the footwear might have been the reason I disliked operating so much as a kid.

Marck

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mai 2013
Exercises is the necessary for keep healthy and fit life.So we should be take care of the
fitness issues.Physical activity prevent you from diseases, help in weight loss and
weight management and better sleep.Exercise work s good for build and strong the
muscles.....

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
Exercise is really important for not only building muscles to become fit and fine both from internally and externally. It is really amazing to have this platform where I could be able to share exercise tips.

Aiken

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Août 2013
I did energy yoga work out for two decades after which i began body building with a fitness instructor at a gym around 5 several weeks returning, i discovered all the types of the work out at the gym and then stop it to make my own gym at my position with substance weights coaching....

FatIdol

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Août 2013
I am maintaining my body weight and the figure, therefore I do regular exercises and going to swim 2 or 3 times a week.

vineetha

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2014
I do exercises on regular basis, I am a big fan of exercises, I love to be healthy. Also I took proper nutrition food on regular basis, I prepare my own diet plan. I strongly believe 70% diet, 30% exercises will help to become more healthy.

Nada noor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Août 2014
Any exercise is the best if you will stick with it. As far as purely what burns the most calories, running tends to depending on your intensity, but you can also burn almost as many if you walk on a treadmill but have the incline to 10% or higher. Again, it just comes down to doing something you like doing so you will stick with it long term, and eating more healthily so you don't undo all your hard work exercising.

Health & Fitness

ufusannon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Juil 2015
by doing regular exercise is good enough to become healthy.

Schkinny Maninny