Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Everything is Perfection

• Auteur de la discussion NAHippie
  • Date de début
N

NAHippie

Invité
The Big Bang. According to the theory, everything was contained within a marble sized dense piece of matter. But think of it for a second, if everything was once contained within this dot, the outcomes of everything must already be predetermined and set. From that point, the universe is merely unfolding in a perfect and natural order. Therefore, the smallest particle that popped into existence first, lead to a fractal evolution of compounding continuity spiraling to infinity. Up until the point of our reality, which is 3rd dimension, we cannot exist without the presence of all that is consciously below us and above us. One way to describe the evolution process of all that is contained within the universe, is to see the more complex a thing gets...the more the energy contained within the life form is consciously aware of itself. Even DNA itself, is universal to every thing that is living, and in our DNA we have pieces that are waiting to be activated to upgrade us into higher consciousness. It is also impossible for us to be in this point in time without everything before us happening...the development of the sun, the earth, plants, animals, humans, to the last major cycle of 25625 years. These natural cycles of time are based off what most people think only the Mayans knew, but in the ancient world it was something all civilizations had knowledge of. Think about it though, the first 4 ages of this current major cycle, which is not part of our written history, was said to have been an egalitarian centered time, with communities and tribes of people working in peace with each other. There was no technology however, only knowledge of the connection between people. The next period of 5125 or so years is the period of our written history. It is when governments started to come into power and rule over the people. There has been war, greed, and coercion between us since that time. The truth of reality has been lost. This period of time until now has to have happened however, because without it we could not have learned about technology, connected with the rest of the world, and know that this form of existence cannot continue. Therefore by combining what we know about technology and the knowledge of the truth of reality, we are ready and able to enter the New Age. The Golden Age. Dec 21st, 2012 is a symbolic starting date for it to begin, but it has already begun. Many say peace is unattainable, but that is just what you have been made to believe. Every crisis and conflict that is currently playing out in today's world is basically made up. It is a game played by the NWO, the elite of this world, of achieving globalization through any means possible despite the cost to people and society. We actually have such an abundance of resources that we can sustain the entire worlds population to live a very comfortable existence. Wake up people, the truth is right in front of you. The government is a lie, there is no democracy. You are a slave to their system. All the evidence is there. The reality is that we live in a divine matrix so to speak, we are merely intelligent energy and are connected to everything at all times. This New Age is basically the awakening to our 4th dimensional spirit bodies, and the realization that the mind has much more power than we can imagine. We are Gods, seemingly separate individual unique spirits each here with our own purpose and contribution to the whole, yet always connected to the mind at large, God. However, God is just a term to represent what this universe really is, a dream where we are the creators. Everything is always One. The answer has always been in front of us too, although the true message of these major religions have been distorted over time by the people who have been in power of those institutions. If you compare every single religion in the world you will see they are talking about the same thing at its root meaning, the realization of the oneness when you look within yourself. Every major religion and ancient text also points to this point in time, being the end of times...it is simply the destruction of the old to bring in the new, the revealing of what has been hidden from humanity. Whatever the mass consciousness of the people's mindset is at, that is where it will lead us to be. So with this knowledge of peace lets make this new world. It is inevitable, and we are already winning. We will soon be able to live our lives full and free. However, since the truth cant be told, but only realized....Id suggest practicing meditation and/or having the psychedelic experience : ) Turn on and Tune in. Question Everything. Peace and Love are the only things that matter.

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
The Big Bang. According to the theory, everything was contained within a marble sized dense piece of matter. But think of it for a second, if everything was once contained within this dot, the outcomes of everything must already be predetermined and set. From that point, the universe is merely unfolding in a perfect and natural order. Therefore, the smallest particle that popped into existence first, lead to a fractal evolution of compounding continuity spiraling to infinity. Up until the point of our reality, which is 3rd dimension, we cannot exist without the presence of all that is consciously below us and above us. One way to describe the evolution process of all that is contained within the universe, is to see the more complex a thing gets...the more the energy contained within the life form is consciously aware of itself.
I wrote practically the same thing in the "where is the soul" thread. The universe is unfolding in a predictable manner, to infinity, and self-reflecting consciousness seems to be one of its inevitable "byproducts".
Therefore by combining what we know about technology and the knowledge of the truth of reality, we are ready and able to enter the New Age.
Yes, I think technology got a bad reputation because many of the early inventions turned out to be hazardous: DDT, lead in gasoline, an endless list we are all familiar with. There are now cleaner fuels, cleaner pesticides, cleaner energy sources in general. Overpopulation, but also birth control.
This New Age is basically the awakening to our 4th dimensional spirit bodies, and the realization that the mind has much more power than we can imagine.
I don't see the need to add any dimensional spirit bodies. We just got to sober up and do the needful.
Every major religion and ancient text also points to this point in time, being the end of times...
I disagree. Both the Vedic and Biblical texts point to the transition of the ages from either Aries to Pisces, or Pisces to Aquarius. Most Vedic texts however are concerned with the yugas, and there will be no change of yuga for thousands of years.
We will soon be able to live our lives full and free. However, since the truth cant be told, but only realized....Id suggest practicing meditation and/or having the psychedelic experience : )
But if possible do both!

G

Invité
Oh God, New Age related wall of text, give me the strenght ! :shock:

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
Also if that holds true, Time itself was thrown into a direction, that being with which were all aware of, forward. The second law of thermodynamics contains the law of physics governing time. Entropy also started moving violently toward more order. Especially in closed systems, such as this planet. Decreasing entropy, for example the universe, scientists say is slowing down. This would eventually lead to the arrow of time to flop backwards, so creating more chaos in my theory you are actively contributing to time reversal. Don't conform, always be changing things about everything. Another idea i've had is that if you shrink the size of something it's radioactivity increases. Radioactivity penetrates through things as waves and can be stronger or weaker depending on the matter's conductivity. For example, i've got an mp3 player thats 2 inches in length and half an inch in width. It came with a warning label reading this device gives off radiation. Enough radiation for them to warn you about. Now the smaller something gets, the tighter the bond in the matter, the more energy is released. Now take a 2gb mp3 player from 10 years ago and compare them. They are actually both the same size and take up the same amount of space, yet for the smaller device, the energy of its radioactive field would be around the same size as the physically larger and older device. Now that is my THEORY please feel free to critque it, that is how real science is done.

N

NAHippie

Invité
I don't see the need to add any dimensional spirit bodies. We just got to sober up and do the needful.

What i really meant when i said awakening to our 4th dimensional spirit bodies...is we are merely becoming aware of the spiritual side of ourselves. It is a higher form of consciousness and understanding of the way we work as people. When you talk about it in form of dimensions, it is basically like tuning to a higher vibrational frequency, with the majority right now being tuned in to 3rd dimensional understanding only. Tuning fully into 4th dimensional capabilities is basically achieving Enlightenment.

I disagree. Both the Vedic and Biblical texts point to the transition of the ages from either Aries to Pisces, or Pisces to Aquarius. Most Vedic texts however are concerned with the yugas, and there will be no change of yuga for thousands of years.

I am not familiar with the Vedic texts, I definitely have to check that out. But what I meant about it pointing to the end of times...was we are transitioning to the Age of Aquarius. It is the end of times as we know it, and the beginning of this New Age. Time as we have come to know it will take a new meaning as well...as we learn that time is non existent and everything just is, for eternity. I dunno if you are familiar with Terrance McKenna's Time Wave Zero Graph which he created after he analyzed a pattern in the I - Ching. It keeps going until Dec 21 2012 where it just suddenly drops to 0. The Graph no doubt has a correlation with the mass consciousness of the people at that time.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
LOL @ Tiax.

I'll read this all later when I grow up.

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
on my last ayahuasca trip i really woke up, i knew it all the time but just fully recognised it as the thruth, just as a possibility, now i know from inside that this is the thruth (for me)..

I also realised how more and more people will wake up and how the thruth will be spread.

oneness with the All is amazing.

we could live in paradise but we make this life a hell for lots...