Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Eureka moments

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Who else here has an "Eureka moments.txt" on their desktop.

When you`re in a small dosed trip, sometimes things are so clear all of the sudden and you feel like you actually learned something.
All though often it`s fooling, and you come to find that it wasn`t all that revalating.

:D

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I don't. Please share!

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Forkbender a dit:
I don't. Please share!

I`m atually surprised to hear that.

my recent file momentarely consinst of a few thoughts i found interesting, mainly writing them down as not to forget them.
Wich is sort of why i raised this topic, To Find people that share this odity.

I will contribute my file here shortly.
(edit: probably tomorrow :+ )

I`m in higher atmospheres at this very moment, so it`s hard work. :+

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I made a blog just for that! I had the txt thing but now I let stuff sink before attempting to record it since usually the best ideas are the ones that prosper despite negligence...

It's filled with silly stuff but I make it for me primarily; it's interesting to remember my state of mind when I wrote it. Plus it's very fun reading it after a month or two.

Here are some entries I find amusing:

I want to be with a person that does not want or feel the need to be with anybody else.

You see, if you realize that you can be at ease completely by yourself, then you'll be at ease with anybody.

I believe that every human in the world has every possible human characteristic available at all times waiting to make it to surface level. Emotional characteristics. Hate, love and the whole spectrum in between. In this way, you, me, and everyone else has every facet of the ugly rainbow of humanity at their disposal; at different levels, because everyone is tuned up differently.

Happiness is doing what you think you should be doing, at the time you think you should be doing it.

John Lennon's best song would be about his own death.

the whole thing is in my profile, for the ones that got nothing better to do than peruse about in some stranger's head :wink:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
thanks for sharing your wisdom!
can't wait to see the eureka stuff from carebear. :mrgreen:

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
there's hardly any lineal lines in the mindscape

my own experience has been of little explosions of eureka moments

I keep a little notebook on the back pocket of my pants

BBitácora del capitán!

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
???????? a dit:
I made a blog just for that! I had the txt thing but now I let stuff sink before attempting to record it since usually the best ideas are the ones that prosper despite negligence...

It's filled with silly stuff but I make it for me primarily; it's interesting to remember my state of mind when I wrote it. Plus it's very fun reading it after a month or two.

the whole thing is in my profile, for the ones that got nothing better to do than peruse about in some stranger's head :wink:

Wonderful, how you transfered to writing blogs :)

I started a blog ones (on my hyves page...), but I removed it cause i felt like my thoughts were not interesting\important\relevant enough for publication.

Thanks for sharing your blog!

BrainEater a dit:
thanks for sharing your wisdom!
can't wait to see the eureka stuff from carebear. :mrgreen:

Though the title now is called "Eureka moments" I had a file before called "Words that mean something" :+
Cause thoughts don`t always turn out to be that "eureka" then originally thought.

Nomada a dit:
there's hardly any lineal lines in the mindscape

my own experience has been of little explosions of eureka moments

I keep a little notebook on the back pocket of my pants

BBitácora del capitán!

I know what you mean, you`re essentially doing the same thing :)
Scribbling down some keywords just to remember. Right?

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
not only keywords but phrases and paragraphs as well
depends how high I am, he he

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
I try to shorten these things down to a single line and include them in a quote-script, that is running on my website.

not all of them are from me, but a lot are. and other stuff, i just keep in my mind and use them in conversations

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Nomada a dit:
not only keywords but phrases and paragraphs as well
depends how high I am, he he

Ghehe acknowleged :wink:

psm a dit:
I try to shorten these things down to a single line and include them in a quote-script, that is running on my website.

not all of them are from me, but a lot are. and other stuff, i just keep in my mind and use them in conversations

Excellent :)

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
in a certain form it is like making little linguistic bots:

1. produce an altered state
2. receive enlightenment, eureka moment
3. before it all vanishes again into vapor rumors write it down alphabetically, phonetically, pictorially or else
4. produce it in conversations to induce altered states in your fellow human beings

little linguistic bots you spawn in the collective mind theater in order to be a part of its obtuse movement
it is as if they are alive, those mad Others!

:p

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Awww man, mine is all like crap!
Human consciousness can be divided into these two factions: Negative and Positive!
somehow, you cant live without a certain balance!
We want to focus on the positive all the time, but that gives another problem!
Nobody think he's the bad guy, even though it is against the strongest of morality!

im just pasti'n from stuff i just write down, thoughts that just come and go!

Why does most people think that nobody gets them?
When you are trying to explain something there are many things going on in your head at the same time,
you might have a vision, a sound, words and emotions all in the same picture!
That is something everyone has pretty much individually, and nobody has the exact mental 'package' as you have!
What you have created makes you unique, and that is something you should keep in mind!

Some depressed notes:

I've been doing some observing of my own mental life!
It is strange how,im not able to fully comprehend beeing happy when i am depressed!
And the other way around, all i get is a little hint! Or maybe a glimps of feeling!
Or nothing at all!
Why is that? It is like an missing link!
I sink deeper into depression becouse i see no hope, all seems dark...etc
It is if i am not able to remember the previous mind state of feeling well!

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Psyolopher a dit:
Awww man, mine is all like crap!

Thanks for sharing!
It`s no crap, your thoughts go quite deep on a personal level.
It`s all about learning :)

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
Personally i don't have such a file. Most of the times it's too difficult to understand how to turn on the computer/monitor and things like that. They are like very strange machines :D I never wrote something during a trip, but I think it might be interesting to write on paper with a pencil, observing the movements of your hand creating language.

Carebear: When are you going to post your eureka moments? Or are you still in higher atmospheres? ;)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
psm, is mindfck your homepage?

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
restin a dit:
psm, is mindfck your homepage?

no, its a job...

:D

yep, its my hp. a sad excuse for a hp that is... but i love the graphics, which were quiet fun to create.

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Icelus a dit:
Personally i don't have such a file. Most of the times it's too difficult to understand how to turn on the computer/monitor and things like that. They are like very strange machines :D I never wrote something during a trip, but I think it might be interesting to write on paper with a pencil, observing the movements of your hand creating language.

Carebear: When are you going to post your eureka moments? Or are you still in higher atmospheres? ;)

Haha, i was just about to :+

the whole idea of "angels" comes roughly from snow\sand angels? when someone first made one, they must have found it fascinating...

animal evolution at an end? human race takes up all the space\opportunity for animals to evolve?

cats still feel superior to humans :+

stop munchie attack`s:
No hanging in front of tv (tv hanging = automatic snacktime...)
brush teeth, drink water \milk. dont buy junkfood...

CD sell sale plummet possibly a good thing, They have to do more live gigs to make money. it can stop allot of those fake artists these days. It`s to easy to get in the bussines.

"trip room" every home should have one, with or without psychedelics.

Just some of my mind boggles.

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
psm a dit:
yep, its my hp. a sad excuse for a hp that is... but i love the graphics, which were quiet fun to create.

"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
:lol:

St.Stephen

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2008
This is a fun topic, I've experienced these moments as well, haven't written them all down though, but wish I have because they would soon be forgotten(depends how much you just smoked). Here are a couple I did jot down, and yes, they do seem less epic when you look back on them later.

1-Memory is the enemy of creativity

2-Humans tend to look toward the young hero to do great things and save them when they need it.
Some examples would be Israel's King David, replacing the older Saul. Alex Rodriguez of the New York Yankees, becoming a superstar after being the youngest to hit a certain number of homeruns.
That is why I can imagine Obama winning the presidency instead of Mccain.

edit: Thanks for the welcome Carebear!

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
St.Stephen a dit:
This is a fun topic, I've experienced these moments as well, haven't written them all down though, but wish I have because they would soon be forgotten(depends how much you just smoked). Here are a couple I did jot down, and yes, they do seem less epic when you look back on them later.

1-Memory is the enemy of creativity

2-Humans tend to look toward the young hero to do great things and save them when they need it.
Some examples would be Israel's King David, replacing the older Saul. Alex Rodriguez of the New York Yankees, becoming a superstar after being the youngest to hit a certain number of homeruns.
That is why I can imagine Obama winning the presidency instead of Mccain.

Thanks for sharing! Welcome btw :)

I don`t see any way Obama`s gonna "lose" this election.
Never before has it been this obvious.