Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Esperienza con funghi

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Mi sono dato un po' da fare:

benzyme a dit:
ragabr a dit:
benzyme a dit:
it isn't like psilocin, which has that unprotected hydroxy group; so it isn't degraded by light or air. you don't even need inert atmosphere to extract it.
The first time SWIM attempted this, she acidified with citric acid, with the thoughts of having psilocin instead. Does this mean exposure to light has degraded the product, or is it unlikely the citric acid actually converted the psilocybin to psilocin?

there seems to be a lot of unresolved questions regarding the treatment of psilocybin with acid, though the (pKa) data with respect to the phosphoryl group suggests that it may be subjected to different charge states without being removed. the acid treatment would likely require moderate heat for any conversion to occur; of course, this should be in inert atmosphere, and in some form of dim lighting (ex. red light)

Infundibulum a dit:
Mr.Peabody a dit:
I thought that psilocybin was converted to psilocin upon crossing the blood-brain barrier, anyway. Is that outdated information?

If it's true, is there something standing in the way of smoking psilocybin? It seems like a more likely candidate due to its stability.
Dephosphorylation of psilocybin is required for the resulting psilocin to cross the blood-brain-barrier and exert its effects in teh mind. Dephosphorylation happens somewhere in body, which can be the stomach with its low pH as Mindlusion said and/or other places, maybe liver? blood? etc.

So it is wrong to think that by smoking psilocybin you can get psilocin effects. Our knowledge so far points that one needs to smoke FB psilocin for effects.

Mindlusion a dit:
psilocybin is dephosphorylated through hydrolysis, which occurs much faster at low pH, like in your stomach.
Yes, acid seems to be a crucial catalyst for the dephosphorylation. I once tried to extract psilocin from the psilocybin-high containing p.semilanceatas adding a dephosphorylation step as per the usual method (soak the dried mushroom mass in water making sure final pH is adjusted to 4 using acetic acid, let in room temperature 1h, then heat up at 70 C for 10min, chilled and filter out the pieces) but I got nothing after the basifying @ pH=9 and pulling with dcm...

We should not forget that it is still debatable whether psilocybin dephosphorylation is caused by low pH alone and/or whether mushroom enzymes play an important part in the process. Is there anyone that has demonstrated that pure psilocybin (not aqueous mushroom extract) can dephosphorylate by acid alone?
da https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=27807

Infundibulum a dit:
Finallly, re to the psilocybin->psinocin conversion, we are not sure enough of how psilocybin dephosphorylates to psilocin. Incubation with strong acid at hot temperature seems to do it, or that's what anecdotal reports say. At least this is the implication of a mushroom tea with a dash of lemon that comes on faster. Or is it because the lemon tea does not dephosphorylate but instead extracts the actives, thus making it faster to come?

Mushroom extracts with strong acetic acid definitely does it, as some papers describe but again this may be due to a combination of enzymes that get extracted from mushrooms and/or the low pH. Stomach pH is low (around 2) it may dephopshorylate psilocybin; Or it may not, and psilocybin is dephosphorylated by phosphatase enzymes in the body. Or a combination of both? I may be wrong on some of my dephosphorylation assertions as it has been some time since I read articles about this issue. Please chime in if something is wrong or needs amendment!
da https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=6329

benzyme a dit:
40 C is no problem with psilocybin. I was probably thinking about the acidic conversion/extraction of psilocin when I posted that. acid-catalyzed dephosphorylation requires low heat. a hot water bath, in general, helps increase solubility of alkaloids in solution
da https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=17734

69ron a dit:
benzyme a dit:
yes

in the end, it's psilocin which acts centrally anyway. it's 1.4x as potent as psilocybin (by weight)
by doing a/b, one is essentially doing the same job as our phosphatase enzymes, which convert psilocybin to psilocin.

That leads to difference absorption rates for psilocin and psilocybin and because of that, they have noticeably different effects. Psilocybin sticks around in the body for a while before being converted to psilocin and during that time period it is active and produces bodily effects that differ from psilocin. Psilocybin can’t enter the brain at all until it’s converted to psilocin, while as soon as psilocin enters your body it can enter the brain. That delay causes a slight change in their effects.

SWIM has had both psilocin and psilocybin in the past. He had pure psilocybin pills and converted some to psilocin. The effects between the psilocybin pills and the psilocin were quite noticeable and cleary different. Psilocybin has far more of a body high and is less psychedelic. Some people got nausea from psilocybin but not from psilocin. I’d say that the effects are about 90% the same though. They are very similar. But the body load of psilocybin is where the real difference lies.

It’s always best to convert psilocybin to psilocin prior to ingestion. It will come on faster, be more hallucinogenic, and have much less body load.
da https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4261

Quindi:
- La psilocibina e' molto piu' stabile rispetto alla psilocina e non tende ad ossidarsi, percio' e' piu' facile da conservare
- Come ha detto Bird, la psilocibina non e' solubile in molti solventi. Percio' alcuni consigliano (in caso di estrazione) una a/b per promuovere la conversione in psilocina e quindi minimizzare le perdite
- La conversione, oltre a una soluzione acida, richiede calore (40')
- E' la psilocina ossidandosi a dare la tipica colorazione blu
- La psilocibina quando ingerita viene trasformata dal corpo in psilocina e questo probabilmente provoca le sensazioni fisiche piu' marcate (vedi funghi con basso contenuto di psilocibina)

boboav

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Sept 2012
Monad a dit:
Quindi:
- La psilocibina e' molto piu' stabile rispetto alla psilocina e non tende ad ossidarsi, percio' e' piu' facile da conservare
- Come ha detto Bird, la psilocibina non e' solubile in molti solventi. Percio' alcuni consigliano una a/b per promuovere la conversione in psilocina e quindi minimizzare le perdite
- La conversione, oltre a una soluzione acida, richiede calore (40')
- La psilocina ossidandosi da la tipica colorazione blu
- La psilocibina quando ingerita viene trasformata dal corpo in psilocina e questo probabilmente provoca le sensazioni fisiche piu' marcate (vedi funghi con basso contenuto di psilocibina)

riguardo l'ultimo punto vuoi dire che è la trasformazione (dovrei dire decadenza) da psilocibina a psilocina a provocare le sensazioni fisiche?
Questo vorrebbe dire che in proporzione il P.Cubensis sarebbe il fungo con meno sensazioni fisiche e la P.semilanceata quello con più sensazioni fisiche

illogic

Inscrit
6 Avr 2014
su shroomery un tipo dice chiaramente che con la lemon tek si ha solo un vantaggio nella digestione, ma questa trasformazione non avviene(ci credevo pure io...),
però consiglia vivamente di polverizzarli per permettere di assorbirne ogni minima parte e sfruttare a pieno le proprietà.

Psilocybin Mushrooms | Magic Mushrooms

e da quanto ho capito da questo link, nella scheda biochemistry, il limone si usa per far si che gli alcaloidi si trasformino in sali e si disciolgano nei liquidi, quindi presumo che sia solo un buon metodo per assumere a pieno la psilocibina senza avere troppo spreco durante la digestione, quindi solo un sostituto valido della polverizzazione e eventuale incapsulamento(ben più laboriosi di una strizzata di limone)...

ps: il sito l'ho scoperto ora, mi sembra piuttosto dettagliato e valido...

boboav

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Sept 2012
illogic a dit:
su shroomery un tipo dice chiaramente che con la lemon tek si ha solo un vantaggio nella digestione, ma questa trasformazione non avviene(ci credevo pure io...),

la decadenza avviene una volta assunta la sostanza (appunto psilocibina), indipendentemente dalla tek che usi o dallo strain di funghi

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Si, la trasformazione richiede un po' di tempo e da questo ne consegue una sensazione fisica piu' marcata e un effetto meno visivo/lucido.

Si e dalle esperienze che ho avuto mi pare molto plausibile! Molti elogiano l'effetto degli psi. cyanescens e seguendo questo ragionamento, capisco il perche'.

LaFouinefarc-ep

Inscrit
18 Avr 2014
vorrei aggiungere una cosa sull'uso del limone,in quanto geneticamente modificato da innumerevoli incroci(umani e naturali)vorrei consigliare a motli di voi di usare il Lime una pianta piu pura e simile(nonche della'america)al limone (pensate che è un prodotto cinese-fonte wikipedia-)

mentre il lime------------>https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_lime

boboav

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Sept 2012
ok incroci e geneticamente modificato sono due cose ben diverse! La prima non fa male ed è evoluzione, la seconda è illegale in Europa.

Birdbaobab

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2014
Con il limone + infuso caldo arriva all'organismo psilocina in botta già pronta e a me bastano anche 10 minuti per percepire i primi effetti.
Senza limone ci mette di più e dicono che il viaggio possa avere dei sali-scendi, rispetto alla lemon tek che darebbe un viaggio più forte e regolare e l'ho trovato anche più mentalmente lucido.

bobfox66

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2013
Per la mia esperienza diretta, 2 volte funghi senza limone e 3 viaggi con limone, la durata complessiva del viaggio e' simile 4-6 h ma con il limone gli effetti sono piu' velioci e "potenti" inoltre non avverto l'iniziale senso di nausea. Io continuero' a prenderli con il limone, una medicina meravigliosa.

Nullè

Inscrit
9 Sept 2011
per i primi 6-7 anni di carriera micofila li mangiavo e basta e mi provocavano delle nausee terrificanti, poi ho scoperto il limonr e per due-tre anni ho usato solo e unicamente lemon tek, ultimamente non la sto usando e sto sperimentando piu con polverizzazioni, infusi e frullati in succo di frutta... Ogni metodo di consumo ha diverse caratteristiche e vantaggi-svantaggi, ma per esempio se aveste la possibilità di mangiare i funghi direttamente nel momento che li raccogliete, stareste li tanto a pensare al limone? E' bello cambiare...:)