Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Endorphin.

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
I don't know if this really belongs on this forum, but I'm finding it a mighty interesting subject to talk about.

Since I found out Endorphins are released in our brains when working out in the gym or doing other sports (at a certain intensity), finally all pieces of the puzzle or coming together.

One of my hobbies is making music, but on those days when I really had nothing to do, and I thought well let's do some music today, I usually felt totally lazy and no inspiration at all.

But, on the days that I went to play some squash or did some workouts inthe gym, I always felt soo much better when I got home.
Just very enthusiastic about many things in life at those moments, and finding the groove much easier when playing around with music and stuff.

That also explains why I used to go into the weekend with much more confidence and a freed mind.
Because before 6 months ago, I would always go to the gym on Fridays, and that I quit with, just because I thought I'd have a longer weekend when going straight home after work.

Also personal things, I feel much better about when coming back from the gym.
Even music sounds better!
I could play some (Psy music of course) music on my Ipod, on the way back and just sit back and relax like no other moments really.

So, I think Endorphins are very very essential for a persons wellbeing.
To me, it even goes as far, as I think I have to do some sports before I can take place in front of my desk to do the things I like, because I know without doing some physical workouts, I won't have any fun at all.

One more thing: the best dancing experience I've ever had was on a festival.
I had taken Lsd for 3 days striaght (was my first Lsd experiences ever), didn't know the power of lsd would decline at that time, taking it day after day.
But on that 3rd day, I got into a very simple and monotonous dancing groove.
Just a few very easy (probably stupid looking as well) steps and moves.
But after a while, I couldn't stop anymore:-)
There was just this enormous urge of going on and on and on and on!
I think I danced for hours like that.
And also that had probably got to do with the fact that Endorphins are being released when doing something very repetitively.

I wonder if also other people have thoughts about Endorphins and would like to discuss here.

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I'm doing heavenly strength and endurance exercise and the feeling after is a glowing calm euphoric satisfied state with no desire for any activity. On Friday nights I don't even feel tempetation to join friends in clubbing if I'm really empty but loaded. I just lay down and enjoy.

But it only feels that intense after doing long and heavy leg squats till failure or 90 minutes endurance exercise at 145 beats per minute.

Ephedrine boostes this feeling and it resemblanced with smoking crack to me, without a crash of course. ;)