Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Eating raw hash

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Non , the plants grow , the plants know how to grow and i think its best to let them get on with it . All they want to do is flower and if you find out what conditions your strain/s need they will flower optimaly .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Dear God, when are people going to listen to nature again?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"The quieter one makes onself , the inner dialog , the more one can hear grasshopper" .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
every leaf produces either a bud or a flower stalk. swim (me) leaves them be unless they are very diseased. the main reason lower branches produce smaller buds is because the top bud produces a hormone that inhibits the lower buds.
some strains will produce as much in total on the side branches as the top bud if the they are not too packed together. under a 600-1000w light enough light will reach the lower leaves. with the likes of blueberry the top bud will "finish" before the lower ones so it is worth staggering the harvest, taking the top bud and giving the lower ones another 7-10 days. you can also drop the "daylight" hours down to 8 and the stress will squeeze a bit more resin out, while saving a little electricity

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
BHO under the tongue :rolleyes:

HeadFullDMT

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Avr 2012
I've eaten hash chocolates by accident (they didn't say there was hash in them).
As a result of that i had my first OBE (Out Of body) experience or something very alike.
Started to feel dizzy so decided to lie down in my tent (I was camping out in Wiltshire UK).
Then my heart started pounding out of my chest and my consciousness popped out of my body and had the most mystical visions that i will remember forever. I would never eat those again even if i knew hash was in them. Be cautious when eating hash!

sunset

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2012
i live in a small town in eugene oregon, and we have alot of straight folk here and oldfashioned rascists, but almost everywhone i know grows becouse of the ridulous amount of alternative's and hippies... i never understood paranoia with cannabis, if im by myself occasionally i get alittle, but where i live we blaze day n night mad hash and hash oil too... you'd be amazed... some dank hash oil, or (dab) my friends dad makes for cancer patiens to treat cancer is 15 a gram! its crazy. eating ganja is way easier to do too much to fast, especially in tasty chocalets or cookies