Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Eating hash

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
OK I know this has been discussed a bit here and then but I'm thinking of trying this with like a small bit so in the next few days when i have some time to relax and get into the experience. I'm assuming the nice brown block is like a gram's worth, so like, maybe I would ingest 100-150mg worth.

As I understand it you just have to keep the hash in your mouth and let it dissolve for a while.. I've tried this with like a small dot's worth and thought I could feel like a buzzing in my mouth and a bit of a head rush after 10 minutes or so, but i did do salvia earlier that day (a few hours before) so I can't guarantee it wasn't shall we say partially psychosomatic/placebo.

Does this work with basically any hash? Like even honey oil? (what i have isn't that.. pretty sure.)

Also how much would you use? Experiences are welcome too!

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I always thought it had to be heathen to work ?

Use a spoon full of cooking oil, put in some hash, about 0,5 gram. Heat it up until the hash has dissolved, stir it in some yogurt & enjoy !

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Yeah, that's what I thought too, and that's how I do it with green.. (but with cheese!)

However I know someone who tried hash the way I explained above (on a trip to Italy), I'm guessing with probably 3-400mg and apparently the experience was pretty intense, even visual. Just wondering, as there seems to be different kinds of hash floating around as well.

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
Why don't you make butter out of it or mix it in milk (with some extra butter)?
Works fine and easy, and the milk isn't bad to drink 8)
I haven't tried to just eat the hash, i'll think that you'll have to wait for ages before you feel any effects, and i rather drink/smoke it 8)

My experience is that you will need about 0,25 - 0,75 grams to feel the effects, if you solve the hash in milk (depending on the quality of the hash).

Here some interesting links for you:

Erowid's Cannabis Eating FAQ

A topic about eating hash

A trip report on Erowid: "Eating Hash in Excessive Amounts Is Like Tripping"

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You dont need to heat hash before you eat it .......... unless its hand made hash from someone who has dirty hands........

The first Erowid link from above is about eating grass .

If you read "A toipic about eating hash" i think you will see a balanced mixture of diferent points of view .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Ah, thanks. I see this topic was quite delved into shortly before I joined this forum. What actually got me interested in doing this was reading about the epic trips in the poems of the hashish, as well as my experiences with some of the amazing weed grown locally here, one kind called jack berry when it is totally fresh, i get mild visuals off of it when i smoke enough.. and last time i ate it I ended up on the floor an hour later and went on a visual journey through my consciousness and body with all these weird avatars representing physical and mental processes in myself.. yum. obviously I don't have hash (or probably the right kind) to experience it on the poems of the hashish level, but i'll settle for what I've got...it's hard, doesn't burn black and leaves white ash, so i assume it's good.. so far it has been a delight to smoke.. :D