Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Eating Hash

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
As long as there is some milk or butter in it, you can cook everything with cannabis !! Thanks for god's gift to mankind, the green gold !

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
you don't realy have to search for recipees to eat hash, you just have to remember that THC dissolves in apolar substances lik fat, milk, alcohol (but NOT water!)
My favorite way of eating hash is by dissolving it in some chocolate milk.

Enjoy your meal :wink:

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
oooh nice site, I will definately try the hashyoghurt and report

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
I drank some hash-milk yesterday for the first time.. Pff, i had to lie down, couldn't move, visions.. Interesting, but wasn't expecting this kind of 'trip', next time i'll try a more relaxing dose :wink:

Khara

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Avr 2006
I'm making cosmic yoghurt today. How many grams of Hash would you reccomend for how much yoghurt? :)

Eleni

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Mai 2006
Meduzz a dit:
you don't realy have to search for recipees to eat hash, you just have to remember that THC dissolves in apolar substances lik fat, milk, alcohol (but NOT water!)

being a vegan, can I use soydrink & yofu (soy yoghourt) to reach the same high?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Eleni a dit:
Meduzz a dit:

being a vegan, can I use soydrink & yofu (soy yoghourt) to reach the same high?

no problem i think. i would be suprised to hear that soy youghurt is polar.
have fun

florus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Juin 2006
will eating hasj or weed make you stoned or will it make you rather high..?
i'm planning to do it next week on some birthday party, but if it will make me sit on a chair all night i'll try it somewhere else...

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Better try it somewhere else then.....

:lol:

florus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Juin 2006
if eating hasj makes you stoned, is the way of ingestion (oral) the cause of making you stoned instead of high, or is it the hasj itself (mostly made of indica's?)

so, if you will take mj-butter made of strong stavia weed, will it make you stoned anyways or will you get high just as smoking stavia makes you high.
is it the way of ingestion or the kind of cannabis?

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
a note on eating cannabis
If you take it orally, you could be in for quite a ride. The liver metabolises THC into 11-OH-*9-THC, a compound three times more psychoactive. Oral cannabis is a powerful, almost psychedelic experience, very uncomfortable if you're not expecting it. The effects are slower to come on (1 to 2 hours) and last considerably longer (around 4 hours)

Source : http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/cannabis/effects.htm

I don't know if it makes you stoned or high, I do know that I had spacecookies that were so strong I could not have a conversation anymore or walk straight.

[/quote]

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Hehe, I will always remember, back in my school-days, when we were in Amsterdam and a friend of mine who sometimes smoked, but not so often, bought a cookie and ate it. He complained for about an hour that he had been ripped off because he felt nothing. After about two hours we had to walk him home because he was hardly able to remember his own name ;)

chavhunter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2006
cooking with it can produce really strong effects but just eating it is pointless. me and some mates once ate some of it at a gig coz we were all too drunk to roll standing up, and it did absolutely nothing!!!!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
some time before a surgery I wasn't allowed to smoke. so I heated some milk and put some butter into the pot. then I added some bubblehash. and as a last step I poured some cocoa into it.
it took 3 or 4 hours, then I was on the peak. I've never been so damn high in my life, I think I wasn't able to talk anymore xD

chavhunter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2006
sounds good, ill be trying that soon!!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
but be sure that the milk doesn't boil. if it's too hot the thc is going to fly away ;)

Ton

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Sept 2005
Sometimes I just eat a piece of hash. It doesn't tastes to good, but if you got something to flush it away, it's not really a problem. And it's much easier than making a cake or something like that.
The feeling is completely different than when hash is smoked in a joint with tobacco or through a bong. It feels more relaxed and less pressuring. It also depends on the amount of hash, it's quality and your tollerance.

Barrett

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mar 2007
I have a question: If you mix hash with milk, do you have to boil the milk? And does it taste hash?

And another one: I'm kind of a beginner for drug-use. If I eat hash (probably mixed with something like milk), how much hash do you recommend me?

pastyputridpulp

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Avr 2004
Since i stopped smoking i've become familiar with eating cannabis (hash ; i've done it once with pot but it wasn't that easy) and i must say that i like it very much, i don't have anymore that pressure on the lungs that i used to have with smoking (which contributed to make me a bit paranoid)...The high comes in a slow and peaceful way although it can be very powerful : perfect for deep philosophical conversations (even with yourself) . I think that the Space yogurt is one of the easiest way to go (i've learnt to like the taste), and the most tasteful one is the turkish coffee (with just a bit of moka & nutmeg).
Only negative effects is that you may have a hangover (feeling tired) which can last quite long the day after and maybe it's less convivial than sharing a good old joint with friends...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Eating hash was my favorit drug experience . Up to 50 grams of good hash or 2 or 3 grams of hash oil .The stuff that used to be available at least 20 years ago is / was a trip compairable to other hallucinogenics. I only do it now if i make the hash myself as the products that are on the international market , and in holland in coffee shops are at best products that contain canabis . If i eat even the best coffee shop quality hash in any quantities , over 10 - 15 grams , i get back ache / kidney pains because of the cut and / or the wax in washed hash . I`m using the word hash here to mean the stuff that people falsly call hash today . You only get real hash if you go to maroco and buy yourself a few fields and make it yourself .

Dont heat it or cook it , it does not do the same , its more sedetive , like eating grass , you dont get high . Just like the effects of indoor grown grass . Powder it and eat it with vanila vla , joghurt or custard on an empty stomach . The trick is , dont go to sleep , wich is what most people do and miss the trip . One time i tried it with half a gram of extacy wich is allso nice .

I would recomend you to start with 1 - 5 grams of hash .

I HOPE SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE ME AND CHALENGES ME TO PROVE IT......I WILL.....IF THEY PAY FOR THE HASH . PLEASE , PLEASE , PLEASE . YOU CAN VIDEO IT TO PROVE IT . PLEASE . PRETY PLEASE .

LOVE GOD