Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DXM

Armaros

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Déc 2006
I am an extremely expieranced DXM user (although I have stopped use in recent months) and there are several ways in which you can extract the dxm with readily available chemicals.

The agent lemon extraction method works well, If you are planning on extracting it though, I would obtain a large quantity of syrup otherwise the work needed to extract the DXM is not worth it. here is a link explaining agent lemon extraction..... http://www.dextroverse.org/extractions.html

the side-effects you are expierancing (nausea, diarreha, etc) is normal when drinking cough syrup as the syrup contains many non-active ingrediants which are not easily accepted by your digestion system.

although Im not sure of what Is available in your area a much easier method of taking DXM is in the form of cold pills. They should be located right near the cough syrup in your pharamacies, check the back to make sure it contains only DXM as the active ingrediant. Although it still has some ill side-effects it is far better than trying to drink disgusting cough syrup.

G

Invité
When you use the pills, make sure there's nothing in them to make you sick.
Pills are indeed, much better, though.

Khan_Abys

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2005
ive ordered some DexAlone recently and took half of the box and it didnt make me sick.

Active ingredients (per softgel) Dextromethorphan hydrobromide, 30mg

you can buy them online try google.

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Active ingredients (per softgel) Dextromethorphan hydrobromide, 30mg

Thanx, man for tips. I have one question, can you( or anybody else ) describe effects of DXM in one or two sentences, with yours words, cause you say that you have plenty of DXM expiriences.I whant to know is it true that DXM can produce Ketamin like-strong effects and halucinations.I am begging :prayer: , cause Erowid and similar pages are to much professional, or in the other words to much objective.THANX MAN.
P.S.-All this was little more than one question, Sorry.

G

Invité
A lvl 3 trip will put you in a weird state, just like you're in a dream and you know about it...

Strong advice : Make yourself an über comfortable trip spot and listen to some cool, quiet music, like sphongle, punk floyd, etc...

Jazz add a WONDERFUL taste of decadence to the atmosphere, try it ! :D

G

Invité
Try going up and down stairs and listening to The Doors. Trust me. :lol:

laststop

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Jan 2007
Just PM me for a site with pure DXM HBr powder ready to load in capsules and consume yay no puking. I am never stingy with information I have huge resources. please anyone feel free to message me, I know what its like when you first start out bein a psychonaut with a low amount of essential information all to be found on the web with precise scavenging :p