Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DXM + LSD, timeframe question

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
Sometime soon I plan on taking a good dose of DXM and a light dose of acid. I've heard this can be an amazing experience but I am unsure of when I should take each. Should I take the DXM or LSD first, and after taking the first one, how long should I wait to take the remainging drug?

One more question too. The 3 times I've taken DXM before this I have discovered that Nitrous is utterly amazing during the trip. A hit of nitrous while sober or stoned usually results in fun, but I do not remember much of what went on during the whippet. However, on DXM, I can remember the full extent of the whippet and they can become almost like lucid daydreams to me. Currently I am far away from any source of whippets or nitrous but I do have easy access to whip cream. I've never tried before, but I was wondering if it is possible to get nitrous from the whip cream cans without eating the whip cream. I'd really love to add nitrous to this trip, but I don't want to be eating a bunch of milky whip cream because I am lactose intolerant.

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
Necridous a dit:
Currently I am far away from any source of whippets or nitrous but I do have easy access to whip cream. I've never tried before, but I was wondering if it is possible to get nitrous from the whip cream cans without eating the whip cream. I'd really love to add nitrous to this trip, but I don't want to be eating a bunch of milky whip cream because I am lactose intolerant.

It is indeed possible to suck nitrous out of whip cream cans all you have to do is hold the can upright put your mouth over the nozzle and bend the nozzle to the side like you would if you were getting whipped cream out youll hear NO2 escaping and just breathe in. I've done it a couple times its good for a weird head feeling as if youre wearing a motorcycle helmet. I also noticed my voice went deeper than normal kind of the opposite effect of helium but I imagine sucking nitrous out of a balloon would produce much more effects.

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Do you take the DXM out of cough supressors? Just wondering, I like K, it's my resort haha. This has drawn my attention to PCP and DXM as well, but reading the reports I get the impression that DXM and PCP are more weird than Ket. And less mystical, but can't lay my fingers on it.

Creatus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2007
Brugmansia a dit:
I get the impression that DXM and PCP are more weird than Ket. And less mystical, but can't lay my fingers on it.
I had the impression they were all quite unique.