Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dxm combos..?

• Auteur de la discussion keezztrip
  • Date de début
K

keezztrip

Invité
I am currently considering starting with DXM but a problem arised: I've read that when on DXM you barely remember the trip! now if that is true, are there OTCs that can relatively safely either enhance the sensuals, while a lesser dose of dxm can be taken with them in a way that the trip will be more rememberable, or some OTCs that can, with a high enough dose of dxm to get the hallucinations, improve my ability to recall the trip?

I thought of anticholinergics, but dunno if they're relatively safe to combine with dxm.

I even thought about keeping awake for long enough to reduce my hallucinations threshold and only then take quite the lesser amount of dxm than usually needed for hallucinations, but again, sleep deprivation is known to cause what I do not want- memory lapses.

any suggestions?

Im kinda in a situation currently where OTCs are all I can get
(maybe I'm screwed :?: )

cheers.

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
my advise is watch Baraka or a similar movie.
No need to mix with other drugs, maybe cannabis if you like that.

Don't know what others have to say about this.

MFD

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Août 2006
If you dont already know about serotonin syndrome: Be very careful when combining other drugs with DXM. DXM will increase serotonin levels in your body and taking another drug that does the same thing is likely to lead to serotonin syndrome.

Unfortunately if you want to hallucinate I don't think you can avoid memory loss. Although some drugs make you more forgetful than others. If you are stuck with OTC I would strongly recommend trying LSA. Almost everyone Ive ever introduced to it has loved it. You can get it in the form of morning glory seeds from a local garden store or online from a more concentrated source (hawaiian baby woodrose seeds).

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
I mixed DXM with both antiholinergetics(drugs against allergy) and alcohol at the same time.No problems.But DXM iteslf causes same memoty loss almost every time I use it.
And keep 2 weeks or so between each DXM session.Otherwise some tolerance will occur.

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
2 weeks between doses for tolerance and... euh possible brain damage? I thought dxm was one of the things that was realy bad for the brain? especialy when combined with other stuf. or am i wrong here?

aelx

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Fev 2007
There some reasearch on brain leisons, but it wasent very well done and had inconclusive data. Its still used as a reference for groups like DARE and Drug Free America.There has been some legitamite research showing memory problems with frequent use, but this applys to most dissasociatives.

On the topic of DXM trips i have found them to be pleasing in their own sense, if your looking for something deeper i would reccommend LSA. I would try them seperatly first, if you haven't already. And anti-histamines (im guessing your refering to diphenhydramine) useally put a nervous edge on the trip for me, just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.