Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dutch bank abandons relation with all coffeeshop holders

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I'm starting to smell the beginning of an European complot. There's just too much demonisation going on in such a short time.

They're checking payment traffic and if they suspect a coffeeshop holder is transfering his money he'll be dropped out. They say selling weed doesn't fit with their 'image'.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2785 ... tml?p=36,1

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
i was thinking exactly same thing. And it's really starts to irritate me. Maybe i am to paranoia, but last month's i have this feeling that something bad is going to happen really soon. The governments are pissing over our faces, and the most people are just sleeping. It's fucking unbelievable! Where just letting a lot of those criminal bastards rape our planet, killing thousands of people. Where people are sick. How long can this go on like this?

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
They have really big guns and the people not a drop of substance to start the fight.
Earth is stressed. you can almost feel the electric charge on the verge of sudden disarray. I feel a hole in between my ribs.

:(

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I already wrote a letter telling them I will change banks. The problem is that all banks are going in this direction. And it's not just the coffeeshops. Smartshops and online vendors of legal highs also have a hard time getting/keeping a PayPal account or have customers pay by Credit Card. Naturally, that makes it very difficult to do business.

Paracoculi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Juil 2007
mysticwarrior a dit:
i was thinking exactly same thing. And it's really starts to irritate me. Maybe i am to paranoia, but last month's i have this feeling that something bad is going to happen really soon. The governments are pissing over our faces, and the most people are just sleeping. It's fucking unbelievable! Where just letting a lot of those criminal bastards rape our planet, killing thousands of people. Where people are sick. How long can this go on like this?

druglessdouglas a dit:
something bad is about to happen. prepare for change

Prepared or not, change will happen but I have no fear. After the rain comes mushrooms. 8)
I try to do my part in my own environment, and in the meantime i wait for oppertunities, I just do the best I probably can and I'm sure you all do, I have hope and I dare to trust in you.

There's still time to do whatever you must, so spend that time as you think is best. Just don't crawl into a corner out of fear or something :p Find your true strength! I wish I could express what I feel..

Love you all, peace
:wink:

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
Paracoculi a dit:
Prepared or not, change will happen but I have no fear. After the rain comes mushrooms. 8)

And the Sun! :wink:

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I was going to start a new thread about this banning of shrooms, etc, in Holland which looks deep into the reasons--ie., Christian history, NWO banks etc, and a call to activims about this. Should we use this thread for that? What do you think?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
prepare yourself, read V for Vendetta (the comic!). This is genious and can be compared with 1984, BNW and other classics. I am ready.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
CM, please don't get down to the niveau of limp bizkit :oops:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
It's refreshing every once in a while.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
is my question invisible...?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Zest . Start another thread .

Guys stop talking paranoid shit . Banks cant refuse customers . They can try and then loose in court . Remember that banks have tried the same with some political partys and lost .

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
God is right they are not allowed to refuse customers. On the other hand they are doing it allready.

Bastards !

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
GOD a dit:
Banks cant refuse customers . They can try and then loose in court .

One bank in Holland actually won a case against a coffeeshop. Fortunately for the coffeeshop the city where the coffeeshop was deemed the right to have a bank more important than the right of the bank to have a 'good' reputation.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
That was in one court and they must have had a realy shity solicitor . If they had apealed , if nesecery to the EU courts they would have won and the bank would have to pay damages . What the bank is doing is treason . They cant decide to keep some and ignore other laws and they cant make laws .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I agree, but the thing is coffeeshops are doing something illegal (buying weed in large quantities and selling it), eventhough it is not enforced.

It is kind of hypocritical, because they do lend money to the same businesses and collect the interest on that.