Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Duration and strength of Mescaline?

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
We're probably going to try Mescaline powder tonight, for the first time.
We'll likely stick to a normal dose, but could anyone tell me how long a trip usually lasts?

And how about the strength?
Not talking about the effects itself, but how would you compare the strength of a normal dosed trip to that of a Mushroom or Lsd trip?

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Probably about 8 hours

It's difficult to get a full blow trip with eating powder. I think mushrooms would be easily dosed higher in comparison.

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
Jahvisions a dit:
Probably about 8 hours

It's difficult to get a full blow trip with eating powder. I think mushrooms would be easily dosed higher in comparison.

Why is it difficult to get a full trip from eating powder?

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
And how about smoking cannabis before or during the trip?

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
How much powder you taking? How are you taking it? I took 45 grams of San Pedro powder and it lasted 16 hours long. I took it in the form of little balls; grind to a powder, add lemon juice, roll balls, freeze, thaw to ingest. The intensity is not so great as with Psilocybin Mushrooms, at least in my experience. I find mescaline to be much more 'gentle'. Cannabis for me really added more visuals. I usually don't notice to much of a change, but when I smoked a joint, I was having intense open eye visuals. Have a good experience!

peace & love

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Gentle, kind-hearted, deep relaxtion, sane and no pressure or phases of confusion. 16 hours may sound like a lot, and it'd be a lot for acid or mushies.

Particulary, compared to mushies, very straight and lineair, easy to go with.