Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Drug related movies

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
A Scanner Darkly is a very good movie. It has its trippy moments, I could say. It is based on a story by Phillip K. Dick. One of my favourite (SF) writers. And since it is a Dick story, there is no way it is a anti-drug propaganda. He was quite into drugs, Phillip... LSD mostly. What did I wanna say? Oh yes, Scanner Darkly is a must see...

And there is another beautiful movie I would suggest: Tideland. It is directed by Terry Gilliam (Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, lots of Monty Pythons, ...). It is a little girl's story. Kinda Alice in the Wonderland. Hard to describe... Go and see it. You won't regret it.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Meduzz a dit:
i'm planning to watch disney's fantasia on LSA this weekend or the weekend after :)
i used to watch it a lot as a child. now i found the original 1940 version (not the new 2000 version, which is also nice but without the nostalgy of the original one) :)
altough there are some parts where i was very afraid as a child, like the scene with the dinosaurs when the t-rex shows up :D
and at the end the devil on a mountain, reaping souls and stuff.

could be one hell of a trip :mrgreen:

change of plans: im gonna do it on shrooms in just a few minutes :)

alice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
yeah, as soon as i get my hands on a scanner darkly...
i'm not sure it will even play in the cinemas in holland.

alice