Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dream machine

antipode

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Sept 2009
I can't seem to have any luck finding any information on the internet about this thing other than its famous proponents and this documentary, which I had the pleasure of watching last night.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLicKeR_(film)

Has anyone had any experiences with this?

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Ive never heard of it uintill this thread, but i watched "flicker" and wow.. i enjoyed it quite a bit. Altho the internet version st.bot.32 works well also, ide love to buy/make one. It would be a verry nice additon to my room. I can only imagine the usefullness in combination with psychedelics as well as sobor.

As for the html version, ide recommend some sort of white noise 4sure. They mentioned that a bit in the documentary.

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Did someone already tried it during a entheogen experience.....

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
mysticwarrior a dit:

I plan on using the html version on my next trip, ill be sure to find this thread or post a new one, and tell about how it goes.

Henkfloyd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
mysticwarrior a dit:

I tried it last week on a low dose of 2cb. The dosage was low, I estimate 10-15mg, so I wasn't really tripping, CEV's were mildly present, some patterns, not really vivid. Then I sat in front of the flickering screen for a while with closed eyes, which gave me much clearer CEV's which was actually pretty cool! They trip didn't get more intense or something, but the CEV's were much more easily to see if that makes sense :).

Next shroomtrip i might try it again and see what happens.

Thanks for the link btw! :)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well i think you can indeed get closer to a dreaming state brain frequency by tuning yourself into that frequency by letting influence optical flashes in vibrational sequences (=frequency) your optical nerve.

that of course doesn't mean you probably couldn't do it without optical stimulation. at times i had regularly meditated and i was able to enter a dreamlike state too, where i was still aware of my surroundings and body to some extent, but began entering visual realms getting more vivid as the focus in my mind loosened and inner chatter began fading.

it' s an amazing realm made of pure awareness, at least that's what it seems to be or not be...

i don't know why such things like these so called dream machines make me afraid, but i can imagine somehow that it could be useful too and maybe i will try it some day.

peace :weedman: