Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"dream like" drugs

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Lion a dit:
Brugmansia a dit:
Beetje muf en duf gevoel. Lichtelijke slaapdronken. Maar tegelijkertijd geestelijk aanwezig. Dit waren 2 likken van een kelk.

cheers.

is this trip-report somewhere on the forum here?

No, because there wasn't anything to mark as an experience. Apart from not being in able to concentrate.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
In bigger amount he work as parasympathetic antagonists. Blocking acetycoline departure from nerve cells which finally affects bigger amount of dopamine in synaptic hole.

That's exactly what's holding me back to ingest it now. Medical proffesional company is definitely a must. Tachycardia can raise up till 150 BPM. The veins and heart and expanding of course. Breathing becomes more difficult because A LOT OF oxygen should be inhaled. Acetylcholine is blocked so one can't pee. The anus and whole skin are drying out rapidly if no water is consumed.

Swallowing can become nearly impossible because there's not enough time to take a break on breathing. This also goes for drinking water, while a serious amount of water and little salt is needed at least. To avoid water intoxination.
Also vitamins and especially carbohydrates should be in the blood.

When the alkaloids have weared off, a too low blood pressure can be a result due to the drastic switch.

These are just a little risks that should be taken very seriously when deciding to undergo a mind-blowing trip of these plants.

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
Not exactly psychedelic, but a large dose of Ambien is the most dream like drug I've ever done. I literally feel like I'm in a waking dream. I've seen garbage cans just get up and fly away, people with heads like bobble heads, I almost always get triple vision and in a high enough dose I cannot hear people when they speak to me. I can only look at them and pretend to understand. On Ambien I've controlled light with my eyes, I've seen clouds turn into angels, etc.

I've done dxm, lsd, mdma, dmt, all of that. And while their trips are most definitely better than those of Ambien, nothing quite compares.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
MINDFUKKED, you have just described state of mind which is called confusion with mydriasis. And this states in mix produce flying cant and "donkey" mind.

Brugmansia (I thought that you love Datura?, cause of name?)
Acetycoline antagonist isn't so hard and dangerous as you show. OK it can be! But only in huge dose bordering with OD.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
there you go: a nice video on Calea Zacatechichi! It's definately worth checking out also the second part of the video.

i want to smoke this stuff! it seems to be really good. i hope it is available here in germany! :)

peace.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
HeartCore a dit:
n the other hand, I have to say that no drug can compare to dreams. As a self-defined psychonaut, I think that the state of being found in the dream world is significantly more profound than that of any of the various drugs I've done. [/quote[

I have experience with both and my comment would be:

'up the dose'

;)

I agree.

On my last shroom trip I was in my bed and I got up to get a glass of water, and all the time I've been out of my bed I was wondering if I had really gotten up or if I was just dreaming.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I'd say higher shrooms doses can produce states that are pretty dream-like in points of weirdness/visuals and so on. However I think high shroom doses can also go beyond that because in my dreams I never had any issues with my ego evaporating and leaving me with just dream and no defined "me". Which is by the way something I still can't manage too easily when it happens on shrooms (I still have fears that I won't come out of it in one piece as soon as I let it happen).

Then I think there's a difference between "dream-like" and "dreamy". For the latter I think opiates might be a good choice. Kratom is also pretty dreamy if you take a high dose and then lay down and relax. Though it's not what I would call "dream-like".

Mescaline can be kind of dreamy with a lot of euphoria. I like it better than actually dreaming because most of my dreams are pretty weird and never as euphoric as a nice mescaline trip ;)

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
datura/nightshade-very dream like. opium tooo. kava can be depending how much you do