Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dream herbs

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Ok. Didnt know about erowid, thanks. And I never trust just plain googling information on chemicals and herbs because so much of it is crap. But a direct recommendation I'll accept.

Is erowid fairly safe to live by or are there sometimes whackos on there or even (pardon the paranoia) false plants (not the green kind) that might insert false information to try and mess up the system.

Just wondering. New to erowid.

Thanks!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Erowid is the #1 stop for substance information...

Also known as the noob stop, as most people go there for things they know little to nothing about.

Do not put your entire faith in erowid, but rather a crude understanding.

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
Blue Lotus has very little effect when smoked or drunk in tea. It is completely legal in Australia which means it will be legal everywhere because we have the strictest drug laws in Australia.

It's supposedly not bad for helping with sleep but it didn't work for me (tastes nice when smoked though).

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
:lol: at australias drug laws... i dont get how that happened with a country founded by prisoners... just saying you'd think they of all people would want rights...

anywho yeah erowid is the grey poupon of mustard if you've never done any research on a particular drug. follow ups are always good for accuracy comparisons however. i believe it's mostly user submitted? however i cannot verify that, i think there is still a mediary that checks/updates the data.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
I actually smoked it last night since I like smoking things lol (though quit cigarettes cuz of so expensive here) and when I smokedk the blue it gave me an intersting high for about 5 minutes, kind of like salvia and then kind of mellowed me out for about half an hour then I fell a sleep.

The anoying thing is like all downers I've had, I was stupid for the rest of the next day. :(

I felt disconnected and tired, didnt seem like I had control of my thoughts like I am used to, felt like i was making mistakes and then not caring about them. Small ones, but still.

I guess my problem is until I get off these psyche meds I will eternally be screwed the following day after I do something which makes using something for a medicinal reason to fall asleep is pointless cuz I might as well sleep for two days. :|

Salvia, ok, might be worth being stupid for a day on vacation to get something out of it for a few hours, but something mellow just to fall asleep and feel a little dreamy isnt worth the hangover to me.

Am gunna tr and get off these psych meds but thats a complicated mess all its own.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
Schwanke668 a dit:
when I smokedk the blue it gave me an intersting high for about 5 minutes, kind of like salvia and then kind of mellowed me out for about half an hour then I fell a sleep.

The anoying thing is like all downers I've had, I was stupid for the rest of the next day. :(

I felt disconnected and tired, didnt seem like I had control of my thoughts like I am used to, felt like i was making mistakes and then not caring about them. Small ones, but still.

I guess my problem is until I get off these psyche meds I will eternally be screwed the following day after I do something

yeah, screw cigs. if you aint addicted, dont try to haha. yeah the high is very subtle, and a fairly short duration. im not sure how much of a tolerance builds to it, but i used it for a bout a week straight at most and became bored with it by the end of the week. i guess that's about how fast i'd have to say the tolerance builds if i had a guess... ever heard of any of Homer's epics? does the land of the lotus eaters sound familiar? i think it's appropriate here. i felt like i didn't really care about the mistakes i made as well, or at least had a very accepting view of them while on this, maybe it's simply because i knew i was impaired to some degree or maybe it was an effect on its own, couldn't say for sure... umm, i did notice is vasodilating effects, but im curious when you say you had a hangover from it. is that to say that you think you had a hangover from the lotus alone? or do you think your meds played a specific role in creating the hangover from the lotus?

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
I'm convinced that my meds 'mutate' my response to chemicals and I am not able to really pin down a pattern.

For example energy drinks with sugar put me to sleep almost within 20 minutes. If I wanna good nap in the afternoon I go get a sugary monster and slam it and go pray and I'll pray myself to sleep no sweat.

Yet 1 in 20 it will sky rocket me and make me agitated and jittery and chaotic.

Everyone reports Salvia gives you anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes of high and its over. With salvia I am stupid the next day for as much as 48 or more hours after only having two medium bowls within the space of half an hour. I just feel off. Its like I am mentally clutsy. Making mental mistakes. Forgetting things more. Making decisions I normally wouldnt make but I can see why I used to make them before i learned better.

Alcohol leaves me drunk for another 24 hours after drinking. VERY mild but enough to make me feel uncomfortable driving.

I even get a medium drunk effect off the alcohol in non-alcoholic beer (most people dont even know there is some, very trace amount)

Caffeine can do anything from mellow me out to skyrocket me into being awake for 24 hours. With this one I have pretty much come to the conclusion that if the common understanding that caffeine stays in your system for 12 hours then my effects are for about 16. I am fairly good at gauging when to have one or two cups of coffee in the morning if I want to stay coherent for the most part to a specific time at night but sometimes it can backfire and I never come down and cycle over.

Just lots of wierdness and my meds all say to be careful when taking over the counter medication and alcohol and caffeine but my doctor said that as long as I keep an eye on myself its not like I am going to kill myself by having a hangover for 24 houors lol. Just questions whether the side affect is worth the experience.

As a side note I am smoking the e-Cigs because I find a peculiar thought pattern in my mind that I am trying to issolate. I cant seem to smoke enough nicotene to get addicted even though I try yet I still have random moments where I desire a cigarette and 3 large puffs on the eCig satisfies that. Once I get further into isolating the causes I will experiment with endorsement and denial and see what kind of effects I can experience by controlling the urge at a conscious level.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Electronic cigarette. I use eco-cigs.com though you can buy them at my local convenience store now. Basically its nocotine and an atomizer connected to a battery.

They have disposable and reusable. The reusable have a battery thats in the shape of the white part of a cigarette and it screws into the atomizer cartridge that contains the nicotine thats in the shape of the butt.

Then you inhale and it activates the atomizer which puts out a nicotine fog (the fog is the same fog they use on broadway for smoke machines) which you inhale like a normal cigarette except that when you exhale it evaporates nearly instantly as upposed to being a smoke in the room.

I cant give real specs on how long the batter lasts because my smoking pattern is 99.9% different then when I used to smoke regular ones. The atomizer cartridge at this website is supposedly 500 'puffs' or 2.5 packs (of 20) but I cant test that for the same reasons.

The carts are disposiable and non refillable but the batter can be recharged 300 times and at this website have a 6 month warentee.

Other websites have more do it yourself systems like this huge nasty twice as long as a normal cigarette and massive battery deals where you refill the cart yourself and have to clean it and sometimes you kill them. No idea why they exist when this eco-cig place is so friggen easy. The difference though I guess is you get a large variety of flavors at the other sites where as this eco-cigs is just regular and menthol though you do get a lot of concentration choices.

God I feel like a spokes person (or maybe thats a smokes person lol). Still I like it as a nice little thing for what I am using it for. Barely spending any money on it considering I'm not smoking 2 packs a day worth of it like I used to with normals.

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
Thanks mate. As a self hating smoker, that's just about the best invention I've heard of for a long time.

I'll definitely give it a go. Problem with patches is they don't satisfy the oral fixation that is such a big part of smoking cigs - this sounds like the goods.

Thanks again.

P.s. You're doing a great job as a smokes person.

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
yeah dreamtime bro its just another changa blend, its just related plant mixture soaked in a concentrated DMT liquid and dried.
the effects are stranger and longer if you add some 'Syrian Rue seeds' in the mix, they give smoother smoke as well.
ive smoked a bunch of different blends and just started making it Ritual to smoke a hit every 3months
the seeds are great they enhance the effects alot, they dont just add volume.
the seeds contain the MAOI >inhibiter<, are fine to smoke but doont EAT them without some research..

need to go hunt down some more smoke.

Brendo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Nov 2012
Hi there! I recently purchased a Calea plant from an online vendor along with 2 other species of herb. The other two are flourishing, however the Calea's leaves are turning brown and wilting.. It really looks unhealthy. I'm also using Windows 8 and this piece of sh*t keyboard won't let me use the enter key to start a new paragraph haha. Anyway I've fertilized the soil, applied Seasol liquid plant food and it still looks very unhappy. Any advice? Is there anything I can do to bring him or her back to life? Thanks in advance :)

Milosackville

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Fev 2013
What kind of substrate are you using? What sort of light is it getting? And what season are you in?

jhti999

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Avr 2013
How much price are you paid for these plants and shipping is free or not?Why you purchased unhealthy plants is the difference in price or not?what is the update of this plants is it improve the heath or not?Can you show me the pics of that plants?

jonka77

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Avr 2017
I am learning to lucid dream and I know it is important to learn to remember the dreams. However...most of my dreams are rather unpleasant. I don't really want to remember them. Any way around having to write about them thus remembering even better?