Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dose?

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i've never observed any issues with mushrooms and liver issues. im wondering if your association could be psychosomatic or a result of the above? just speculation, i have no clue. it's just that's probably the first time i've heard of that association before.

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
I like what you said mindsiyk and agree with you about mushrooms being spiritual. It seems that most of the times I had them it was a turning point in my life. I can when I look back to the major shifts in my life and see that mushrooms where at every point in time.

On another note in responce to ophiuchus in regards to taking to much... I had takin about 4 grams once out of a pound and ended up frozzen in time when they started comming on. I couldnt move and it was one of the most powerful trips I have ever had. It was like about an hour and a half where I melted into my chair, it was like I was willey coyote being pulled back in a sling shot and when the rubberband was released... it was fantastic. It reminded me of a scifi show where they got launched down tubes. It was an amazing summer night that left a very strong impression on me for the rest of my life. I took to much that night and it was wonderful!

psyJack

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Août 2014
Hello everyone I'm new, I know That does not center but wanted to ask if someone can tell me the dose (in grams) for psilocybe luteonitens. thanks