Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dosage veeery fat pedro/peruvianus

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Well, if you water it only once a week it will grow very slowly. As long as the weather is hot and there is a lot of sun you can water it every day - then it will grow like hell. In winter when the sun is sparse and you have to keep it inside then don't water it at all (at all costs beware of the soil being wet for days! It will definitely kill the roots!).

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The colour is good . Its not so much the light its the heat and water that makes them grow like a rocket . If they get to much sun they go yellowish green . The sun kills the alkaloid content . So as light as possible but if possible not in direct sun light . Then they will grow up to 30 cms a year . Look at my fotos in the garden thread . All those cacti were the same age = about 5 yeras old from seed , and the ones with less direct sunlight grew MUCH faster .

S

shamanrock

Invité
Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I know that the amount of mescaline varies from Cactii to cactiii, but a friend of mine is thinking of buying 50 or 100g powdered T. peruvianus (or pachanoi? which is best?)

What I'd like to know is, does anyone consistently know how to dose it? Is there a general consensus? As in:

10g = Mellow feelings
25g= Tripping without visuals, more MDMA-like
50 - 100g = Full blown trip, visuals
More than 100g = ????

Or is it a coin toss? My friend has had experience with Lucy (2 many bad trips), Ebeneezer (awesome, but too chemical) and the sacred weed. What exactly to expect? (BTW, I've read most of the reports in erowid about cactii).

Sorry if this is the wrong board, I just wanted to know the opinion of those more experienced with cactii (particularly in powder form).

Thanks and peace out

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hello shamanrock , welcome to the family .

" the amount of mescaline varies from Cactii to cactiii,"

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
user_1919 a dit:
Everywhere small and sharp spines! Tricho doesn't have so much thorns-spikes?!

My cactus has too a lot of spikes. When I made it into tea it did not work, maybe because it was a different strain of cacti with very very low mescaline content. You said it was becasue it was 'home grown' and did not have a high mesacline content because nature is the only one who can provide sufficient amounts of mescaline.

Is this the cactus they say it is? A Trichocereus Peruvianus

PEACE & LOVE

THIS IS NOT ECHINOPSIS PERUVIANUS! :!: OK, this are my thoughts, my opinion.
Peruvianus and Pachanoi are very likely by shape, growing rate, aquairments. But the biggest differences between Pedro and Torch are spines-thorns, their shape, thicknes, brake point(bending). Torch always have small spines, max 1cm long,they are like wood-dry wood, which can be easily broken,also they aren't so sharp and U can't fuck yourself on Torch spikes. Color is also different! Torch have green color, really green tone. Pedro instead of that color haves blueish-green color. Green with blue "reflection" or mixture of green with blue-gray-silver tones.

Will replay more hour later. :)
ALSO SORRY BOUT POST BEFORE THIS. NOW WHEN I READ IT I SEE STONED AND TIRED POST. SO IF SOMEONE CAN'T COMPREIND IT, I WILL WROTE ANOTHER ONE WITH "clear and senseable" WORDS. :wink:

Peace
Light
Bless
Love

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Pedro can have virtualy no spines , or just short ones . Torch have long / longer ones . Look at the pictures of my ex-garden for examples of variation .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Goran so you don't think this is a Torch? And you said something about growing rate. My two pedros have just rooted about a month ago, and are growing very rapidly! Also the new growth is very green. (I will try to get a picture of my 'torches' up soon)

PEACE & LOVE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Goran , its the other way around . If you have information to the contrary please tell me where i can read about it .