Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Don't mess with Texas!

G

Invité
meduzz, i also love playing FPS's and RPG's. i am a very pacific person, i would never be able to hurt somebody, but i have this animal side that gets happy playing it. i get happy because i kill many fictional persons, but then, i can walk outside and not feel like a murderer. i think they are very healthy, because you start to see it as separate worlds, the real world and the world where you can do everything.
the BS about agressive games making agressive people is a myth. i always played the most agressive games that were available, and i am not agressive at all. i favour dialog and understanding, maybe because i can get violent on the game. perhaps if it weren't so, i would mix both worlds, because violence is something that keeps growing on you until you blow. that's my 2 cents.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i think it's time for me to clarify my possition on guns. i still stand by what i said earlier but i can't even begin to imagine the mental problems that would stem from such an act.
i grew up in a family of gun owners. i owned my first gun at 3 years old.
i do hunt animals, for food only!, i have great respect for the animals that i do kill. i'm certainly not one of those sick fucks that just goes out shooting to kill or mame an animal. i grew up very spiritually attached to the animals around me and have never had a problem shedding tears for those whos lives i've taken. any animal i've taken was for food and what is not eaten is respectfully burried.
i do agree that there is a huge difference between the way countries see guns. those who fear guns say they are only good for killing. those who don't see guns as something to fear can start to find that they are a way for people to become closer, a way to explore more than just the gun. had it not been for guns i would never know that if you sit in the forest long enough with your gun out like a branch birds will start to land on you and your gun. now that's spiritual, having a little bird think you're such a part of a tree that it feels safe enough to land right on you. how many have expirienced that. wild native birds using you to rest and eat berries from behind your shoulder.
i do agree that there is a problem with people thinking guns are the answer to any little dispute. for the most part that has become a symptom of the rap music industry. the glorification of busting a cap in someones ass over nothing. also combined with the lack of parental guidance, the fear of arrest for punishing a child for doing wrong. what does that leave but an entire generation of people who have never had to face reality going out and getting a gun to solve problems they should have been able to talk out.
it's not the guns that cause or really have anything to do with the problem. it's the lack of respect for human\ animal life.

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
i do agree that there is a problem with people thinking guns are the answer to any little dispute. for the most part that has become a symptom of the rap music industry. the glorification of busting a cap in someones ass over nothing. also combined with the lack of parental guidance, the fear of arrest for punishing a child for doing wrong. what does that leave but an entire generation of people who have never had to face reality going out and getting a gun to solve problems they should have been able to talk out.
it's not the guns that cause or really have anything to do with the problem. it's the lack of respect for human\ animal life.
Violent music doesn't make violent people.
Parents not raising their children does! I've started listening to eminem and the like at around 12 years old and have listened to a bucketload of gangstarap (as well as alot of other hiphop styles) yet I'm not an agressive person nor am I degrading to women. Why? My parents raised me to have respect for everyone!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" the two men that he shot where not only illegal aliens but they where also in a mexican gang involved in kidnapping young american girls to be sold to mexican drug lords. "

The reports i read said that the two men were afro americans , not illegal aliens . Even if they were illegal aliens it does not give someone the right to murder them . It was murder because the man with the gun was told for more than 7 minutes not to go outside , that the police were on their way and nearly there , not to shoot them and then he said " I`m going to kill them " before he went out . The time between him saying " Move, you're dead," was only a few seconds before he shot three times . The man put himself in danger by going out side and confronting them and then later claimed he had to shoot them to protect himself because after he chalenged them they changed direction , came onto his property and were coming towards him . As i said before he could have put a shot over their heads , and then one in their legs . He didnt , he murdered them . The news reports said that neither of them had guns or any other weapons . The police said that one of the men didnt have a criminal record , he had been arrested one time on suspicion of posesing marijuana but was released without charge . I saw no mention anywhere in the press , on CNN or in the internet of them being mexican , or being in a mexican gang , or being involved in trading girls to mexican drug lords . I asked you where you got that information ?

We will see what happens in the courts , especialy in the civil case for damages .

" i personally think this guy is one of the great understated heros of texas. " " and the kind hearted gentleman who was only looking out for his neighbors well being and property should be given an award for bravery " " in the same situation i would do no different, though i'm not kind hearted enough to use a shotgun, for me it's 5.56 95 grain silver balistic tips, they can go through body armor at 300 yards with an entrance hole of about 1 centimeter and an exit hole the size of a small car . "

Nazi is he who says and does nazi .

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
GOD a dit:
" the two men that he shot where not only illegal aliens but they where also in a mexican gang involved in kidnapping young american girls to be sold to mexican drug lords. "

The reports i read said that the two men were afro americans , not illegal aliens . Even if they were illegal aliens it does not give someone the right to murder them . It was murder because the man with the gun was told for more than 7 minutes not to go outside , that the police were on their way and nearly there , not to shoot them and then he said " I`m going to kill them " before he went out . The time between him saying " Move, you're dead," was only a few seconds before he shot three times . The man put himself in danger by going out side and confronting them and then later claimed he had to shoot them to protect himself because after he chalenged them they changed direction , came onto his property and were coming towards him . As i said before he could have put a shot over their heads , and then one in their legs . He didnt , he murdered them . The news reports said that neither of them had guns or any other weapons . The police said that one of the men didnt have a criminal record , he had been arrested one time on suspicion of posesing marijuana but was released without charge . I saw no mention anywhere in the press , on CNN or in the internet of them being mexican , or being in a mexican gang , or being involved in trading girls to mexican drug lords . I asked you where you got that information ?

We will see what happens in the courts , especialy in the civil case for damages .

" i personally think this guy is one of the great understated heros of texas. " " and the kind hearted gentleman who was only looking out for his neighbors well being and property should be given an award for bravery " " in the same situation i would do no different, though i'm not kind hearted enough to use a shotgun, for me it's 5.56 95 grain silver balistic tips, they can go through body armor at 300 yards with an entrance hole of about 1 centimeter and an exit hole the size of a small car . "

Nazi is he who says and does nazi .
let's hope however that our forum members are more talk the talk and less walk the walk...

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Violence is such a mundane topic to discuss ;)

Maybe we should mix in a pinch of religion, to make it spicier ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" Maybe we should mix in a pinch of religion, to make it spicier ? "

Yep and then a bit of astrology , uncle Terence , chakras and vedas from confused people masturbating their puny egos . I aint got nothing against uncle Terence , he was a genius , i`m just sick to death of every time people start talking about anything the holy church of Terence Mckenna have to start preaching again and again and again................