Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Doing Heavy Dose 2cI Tonight.

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
I would like to know a little more about it before I take it. The guy I am getting it from (A trusted "Herbal Pharmacist") says it's a strong dose. I've read good things and I feel I am mentally prepared for it. I've heard it compared to 2CB and I was just wondering exactly how much alike they could be. I will post my experience under trip reports tomorrow.

NeilPatrickHarris

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juil 2009
i took somewhere around ~20mg a couple times and overall i did not like this compound. it was fun but lacked any real spirituality or depth. don't get me wrong, it was intense, just not deep. the mental movies were nice, the bodyload sucked except at first it felt like an electric blanket over my skin which was nice, the comedown was enjoyable - was with a friend both times and laughed to the point of tears and could hardly breathe due to the laughing.

both times it was taken i ended up finding myself laying on the couch with lights off and music on with a friend doing the same, overall there was a good but of zoning out with eyes closed watching mental movies for an hour or so until the album changed then i'd come to until the next cd came on then i'd close my eyes again and watch the next movie. there were moments were everything seemed very ridiculous and laughed maniacally at a lot of things. while laying down i kept thinking i had an electric blanket on and it felt nice, i'd come to and see i had no blanket of any kind on. while that was enjoyable, i didn't dig the bodyload. my body was very tense all over and i could feel it, i had taken a load of acid the weekend before and i could notice how 2ci tensed up my body and changed my breathing pattern to a distressed type of breathing pattern. 2ci was all glitz and not a true psychedelic healer in my opinion, it was fun and no depth. there were moments of "uh oh" and fleeting moments of fear that went away very quickly, i contributed this to the physical uncomfort at times from all the tension.

i have to admit, i had a lot of fun but was not impressed, especially after having a life changing acid experience the week prior. my friend enjoyed the 2ci and had more moments of fear than myself, he reported the mental movies and if you didn't know better you'd think we were sleeping but we were deeply immersed in these movies. my wife tried ~10-15mg at a time i was sober and did not enjoy it whatsoever. she had a hard time "letting go" and letting the 2ci do its thing. the 2ci kept her in the grips of fear the whole time, something about 2ci just did not jive with her and she fought the trip all night. i tried to put a nice setting around here so she could let go and close her eyes but i could see the fear on her face, so i kept the lights on, turned off the music, and turned on iCarly on the Disney channel. she was in pretty bad shape so i just sat next to her laughing at the unfunny jokes on iCarly and pointing out cute things, acting as if there was no trip. this put her in a much better mood and we did this until she eventually came down. after she came down she swore off 2ci to never touch it again, she said it kept trying to put her in a dark place that scared her and so she resisted. the source of the 2ci was from some of her friends who actually partook on 2ci every weekend, the love the stuff for whatever reason.

i've never tried 2cb (i want to badly) so i can't compare. the only other 2cx i've tried is 2ct7 and i enjoyed 2ct7 much more because it was wildly visual and colorful, it was awe-inspiring to me.

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
ive never had an experience with 2ci, but ive tried both 2ce and 2cb, i wasnt a fan of cb but, ce was one of my favorite drugs to date, most people dislike due to body load, however i find the way arouind body load to one of the best experiences of your life is done by plugging the drug, i imagine its the same with 2ci body load, have fun n stay safe