Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

does this hold any water

ZoSoMaC

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2009
why we all ganging up on Pooz?

he did make a statement, and it takes only one to dismiss that. Also, shouldn't be done harshly. He was sharing an opinion, and yes i agree that it holds no valid structure in an argument. THOUGH! I would like to make a point, if someone else hasn't already made it. From a religious perspective of course:

-God forbade Adam 'n Eve to sample the "fruit of knowledge". This can be interpreted (symbolically) as an apple. And in all visual representations it is an apple. BUT! im pretty sure we know (as advocates for our wonderful plant), that Marijuana, when used properly; can become quite the teacher. Does "God" then continue to forbid us to sample the fruits of knowledge? Even without religious religious intent behind the law, it still remains illegal.

What do you think about that?

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
my theorie in its self holds no water what so ever...i know this for fuck sake...dont for a second think i dont...
step out of your mind and into a politicians ,( the mojority of witch are conservitive god fearers)..... yuo are presented with the fact that adam and eve had access to all plants in the garden of eden...except 1....since you dont beleive in evolution , all the plants in the garden of eden reflect todays plants...and unable to prove the identity of the forbidden fruit....one must come to beleive that cannabis was in the garden of eden and permitted by god to be used by any means man could fathom...in a tight spot now, the god fearing politician you are, you must legalize cannabis to prove your consistancy in your own beleifs ..otherwise tarnishing you reputation....honestly this probably wont work but...why the hell was eveyone one double teaming me man? im on this site to learn...negativily criticizeing me is like whipping a kindergardener for not knowing trigonometry...im not above criticizm...but damn why you gotta be dicks?

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
dont waste your time looking for "what ifs" if they cant be either: answered, or realistically benefit you. i think it's very good that you are curious, and i hope that you can tell criticism from flaming. i think if you maybe worded your questions a little bit more specifically, then the discussion might go a little smoother. im not sure we all knew what you meant totally in the first question..

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
VerusDeus a dit:
That is if you want to make laws in accordance to the bible, but I'd rather not to be honest :p
Yeah ditto. Even if the argument led to legalization there are some pretty serious drawbacks to theocracy, as history as clearly demonstrated.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well... the kingdom of god was infiltrated by snakes. so god had to smoke so much cannabis to become high enough to remember his divinity. the symbol of the apple is really interesting in many ways, still. alright anyways... with this i appoint pooz to be a discordian pope. may he judge wisely. and may he be servant to the great mary jane.

peace :weedman:

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
as i declare you aswell, and everyone else for that matter. hahahaha, discordianism

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
First you cant bring religion into the mix on this, second there is nothing wrong with the bible. The only reason that you do not want to mix the two is to avoid a power struggle in the name of god, from what I hear they can get ugly. The Bible has some great ideas and if you get into the teachings of Jesus you might actually find that he just wanted ELE! (Everybody Love Everybody!) Now how some of us humans have applied his words, well that is another story!

Regarding Legalization... you have to fight the greedy people who use prohibition to further their causes. See when we are spending our time arguing about legalizing pot they are slipping a whole bunch of stuff out the backdoor and we don't even know it!

As for what gives you the right... You do, the fact that you exist gives you the right to do anything. Perhaps the proper question should be what gives them the right to take away your privileges when you get caught doing what they say you cant! That is the real question, that along with who are they to decide for you what you can and cannot do (as long as you don't hurt anyone else)!