Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DOC

abrad84

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2005
I've been hearing very positive reports about it and hope to try it soon. Anyone here tried it? What are your experiences?

Mo0dy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2005
Swim tried once, 2mg. Very clear minded with mild visuals, no body load. He's gonna try 3mg soon :)

deviant

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
what is DOC ?

easy to get ? research chemical ?

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Never heard of it, sounds interesting, but not easy to come by.

Mo0dy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2005
Yeah that's a good stuff. Some people say it's like lsd without the confusion.

It's also stimulant and long lasting. Swim took 2mg at 10am and went to sleep at 1am

yppaxe

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Juil 2003
4-chloro-2,5-Dimethoxy-amphetamine...surely a good product from Dr. Shulgin formulas, the effects of it are predictable to who used DOB or DOI, their difference is in the substituted hallogen...Cloro is smaller than Bromo but much more electronegative, the same thing ocurrs bettween Bromo and Iode, I don´t know if anyone knows something about DOF effects but they can be interesting...not sure of it.
DOC is the 3-carbon chain homologue of the psychedelic 2C-C(strong stuff). DOC has a big onset of an hour like DOB so pay attention to not take another dose half an hour of taking the first one cause you can have a too strong high.
I´ve just tried DOB, it´s definitely a psychedelic but nothing to do with LSD, miles from it...it has a "smell" of it but....naaa...The visuals were weak, maybe with the eyes closed you can travel in your brain, but it doesn´t create nothing...some people think that a drug creates phisiological effects...but they don´t, they just change them, LSD is something that Le Chatelier would have a big problem to explain how can 200 micrograms(Panoramix...where are they?) be so powerfull in a molecule with such a big Molecular Weight...it´s unique, I think that phenethylamines can´t reach near it, researchers have to work in triptamines, try to find molecules that interfere specifficaly with serotonine...I don´t believe that in Phenethylamines are alive much treasures, maybe some...but real serotonine partial agonists/agonist/antagonists so psychedelic like LSD...maybe just in another life dimension