Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Do you want Tshirt with picture/design YOU want???

pradosav

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Mai 2002
Hi my dear ******* friends.

Im starting a little game for all of you.

Im sure that some of you saw my site, but for those who dont know what is all about ill say Go and wisit my site :

www.niceshirts.tk

and found out!

All you have to do to play this game is to replay to this message and tell me :

"What T shirt you always wanted to have?"

but you couldnt because you never found that kind of T shirt.
Was that T shirt with shrooms, band name, cartoon caracter...

The game will end on 16 August, and all of you that will write will be put in a hat and picked up! /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That lucky person that will have most luck, he/she will get T shirt with picture or design they want!!!

So... join in and GOOD LUCK to you all /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/forum/images/graemlins/dancing222.gif

svirsk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
I want a t-shirt with the beachboys, i want them in one color only with their heads like ehh a one color shape, than 5 heads in a row, and than under that the word Beach Boys, on a dark green shirt (like the album petsounds), with a yellow print and some light brow accents, thats what i want /forum/images/graemlins/truce.gif
(i can make the design myself, and pay the shipping costs, but only when i find some time to make it /forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif ******* shouldn't make me work so hard /forum/images/graemlins/alc.gif)

oh and can i joine more than once /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pradosav

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Mai 2002
Hi...

You can join as many as you want /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Its better to make your own design and then send me to see it and make it /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif ( if you win this game /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Take care /forum/images/graemlins/truce.gif

svirsk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
ok another one than. A pink floyd shirt Again the faces of the bandmembers sticked together, but now combined with circels, that somethimes are part of them self and other times are part of the faces (mm i guess no-one understands this) in the colors white and pink on a black t-shirt

(thinking about making a line of t-shirts with all the great psychedelic bands on it, if i only knew how illustrator works)

and maybe making some spacy-tripping-psychedelic shirts too, don't know were to start only. /forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

pradosav when i visit your site i see only shirts from other designers, don't you make your own designs for shirts?

oh and a great american t-shirt site threadless.com

svirsk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
Ah ok..
forget the beachboys t-shirt by the way, i was surfing around, and i couldn't find any great shirts anyway..

So I'm joining with the pink floyd shirt only..

W

wayne

Invité
dogbert.jpg

this is an close up the words aren't really matching with the ones on the tshirt but otherwise this would be such a big picture. the one on the complete t-shirt are the right ones. same with the color the color on the t-shirt is the right color

dogbert%20shirt.jpg

let me know what you think /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif i just took it out of an little episode that's why the quality isn't that great. my cut-out is also a little bad but i guess you'll understand what i mean

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
High Petra,

Do let your head hang because there are so less entries. Holiday season is running high and many people are enjoying sun, beach and boots.

Further more the less entries the more change to win /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I also know what I like on my shirt /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Remember the stuff I sent you for the flag, my small photoshop thing. Well both the logo and url on a shirt would be awesome. I never had such a shirt /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif And for sure I will ware it while kiting.

So here by my entrie is official.

Say high to A if you like. Ciao for now and write you soon.

Ps. Remember the flag? Latest plan is that I make it and you decorate it. It will take at least 7 days before I buy the nylon(ripstop).

G

Invité
Hey Eric,

How are you ??

Yes you are right, the city is empty and everybody is sitting on the beach right now. (except for me I have to work /forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif )

tenderjuice

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2003
I want a shirt with tender written on the front and juice written on the back. Simple!