Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Do you dream when you smoke or not?

funzel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Juil 2009
Getting really high causes me to be to lazy to remember my dreams in the morning.
Although if I want to remember, it doens't really matter if I smoked or not.
Because when I wake up in bed. I simply be like, forgetting about my dreams. Or start thinking 'oh boy what did I dream this night:)'

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Haha, yea, me too, I get up and I can still feel some fragments of amazement or sheer terror of what the strange gloomy world I just left impressed upon me, but then after a short while even that amazement fades away, and in the evening the only thing I know is that I had a really fucked up dream again, but what happened in it is just another mystery, at best I can recall some emotions that the dream made me go through, some vague immages, but the storyline is shred to pieces, and even that is all gone the day after.

Only once in a while I have a dream that will last with me probably till the day I die.

Dreams are also reality, the moment you dream that is your only reality.
You are there, maybe if you are there long enough you might forget that you are dreaming in the first place, it's freaky.

reality_wars

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Juil 2009
Yeah, for me it's one of the worst side effects of smoking pot: not being able to remember dreams. It appears after a week of daily smoking and it'll last until the moment I take a pot break. Then my dreams come abruptly back. It's like BOOM! back to dreamland in one rocket ride. Everything is so clear then, I remember every detail of a dream and often my dreams are lucid, then. This will hold on for some day's, at least a week and then it's going back to normal dream activity. As soon as I start smoking again it takes about a week and I return to waking up dreamless.